Jump to content
EN
Play

Forum

Promissory

Tanker
  • Posts

    2 470
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Promissory

  1. Promissory

    do you have a M1 or above

    Yep, I've bought loads of crystals.
  2. Promissory

    Let's Discuss Dictator!

    ok... I've seen a 2 stars dude with wasp isi m3 and zeus. Thats freaking scary man...
  3. I have Wasp M2 :D And my tundra paint looks like snow
  4. Promissory

    ..

    Im gonna destroy your empire king >:-D
  5. Promissory

    Let's Discuss Dictator!

    But you don't have it :P
  6. Promissory

    Let's discuss Wasp!

    Wasp Rico M2 is something I'm definitely gonna get in xmas. I have a new source of crystals replacing cry boxes. 7k a day :D
  7. Promissory

    What Is the BEST M1?

    For WO1, definitely wasp ricochet. For WO4, Dico-Thunder, or Dicochet
  8. Promissory

    Give me a refund.

    Yep, I feel sorry for you corpscrusher. Tanki devs don't hear plaayers anymore. #TankiOnlineIsGoingDownhill
  9. Promissory

    Why 0-40 and still play?

    I would say thst if it's full, half of the team must be mults.
  10. Promissory

    Bring Back The Crystal Boxes.

    Bring back crystal boxes, people on the losing team get a poor fund, and games are very boring.
  11. Promissory

    Bring back crystal boxes

    Wise words :) #TankiOnlineIsGoingDownhill
  12. Promissory

    Bring back crystal boxes

    #TankiOnlineIsGoingDownhill
  13. Promissory

    Let's Discuss Railgun!

    no, most of those noobs are casual gamers or kids. They will play this game for a week, maybe a month then forget it. Maybe a half of them will actually play like us, rank up and spend loads of time and money.
  14. Promissory

    Let's Discuss Railgun!

    But those noobs who join, won't spend as much time and money than that gismo did. That's how the game will get affected.
  15. Promissory

    Let's Discuss Ricochet!

    What do you mean? It was good back then. These latest updates are ruining the game...
  16. Promissory

    Event: The flipping wasp

    Nickname:... Rank: Colonel, and will always be Shaft: M1 xD Skype: The Fat. Boss is username idk let me check
  17. Promissory

    do you have a M1 or above

    I'm getting M0 Smoky-Hunter combo for christmas. I'm saving since ages!
  18. Promissory

    What to buy? Which is better?

    I'm just saying, because wasp m1 on sale is about 6k. That's almost nothing and can be earned in 1-2 days. Anyways, good luck ;)
  19. Promissory

    Let's Discuss Hammer!

    Yep, and in that while they will be OP. Getting vulcan for sure.
  20. Promissory

    What to buy? Which is better?

    Mmm... wait a sale and get both. But if you have to choose, get dictator. A few MUs om thhe hp beats titans and mammoths hp. And it's good for catching golds :)
  21. Promissory

    Let's Discuss Railgun!

    These updates are ruining the game. Even if more noobs sign in, more pros log out.
  22. Promissory

    Gold Box drop locations

    I'm adding polygon in a while :)
  23. Promissory

    Let's Discuss Railgun!

    I never said WoT was better. And you can see, tanki goes down at the end of the line. The latest updates...
  24. Promissory

    Let's Discuss Thunder!

    I have Wasp M2 :)
×
×
  • Create New...