Jump to content
EN
Play

Forum

Promissory

Tanker
  • Posts

    2 470
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Promissory

  1. Promissory

    Let's Discuss Twins!

    Ok.. How is that related to twins? ★★
  2. Promissory

    Let's Discuss Railgun!

    Who cares, you won't even have them :P
  3. Promissory

    Let's Discuss Firebird!

    Firebirds annoy my wasp
  4. Promissory

    Let's Discuss Dictator!

    My Dictator is sexy ok :3
  5. Promissory

    Let's Discuss Dictator!

    Ughhh MUit, get thunder and you will love it <3
  6. Promissory

    Let's Discuss Shaft!

    Camping is boring <_<
  7. Promissory

    Let's Discuss Twins!

    This is not facebook :lol: You don't need to beg for upvotes, they'll come along when you'll earn them.
  8. Promissory

    Let's Discuss Mammoth!

    Dictator m2 the best ok, it's lighter so it gets on everyone.
  9. Promissory

    Let's Discuss Twins!

    What the... Let's just talk about twins here ok? IMO They are for NOOBS.
  10. Promissory

    Let's Discuss Railgun!

    Railgun m1 <3 The only thing I stand for in tanki is now xp... ao I got pro pass and wasp m2. What's the difference between my xp teams and mosquitoes? Mosquitoes stop sucking...
  11. Promissory

    Let's Discuss Dictator!

    Fights against gismos with only a few MUs. EPIC
  12. Promissory

    Let's Discuss Twins!

    The hell? I rock at twins m0, I once killed an m3 mammy with em :lol: Want screennie? :3
  13. Promissory

    Let's Discuss Thunder!

    Ermmm... ok Thunder FTW
  14. Promissory

    Let's Discuss Freeze!

    Bigger gun the fire? It's darn op man, what are you saying...
  15. Promissory

    Let's discuss Wasp!

    Wasp M2 opens new doors for me; - Parkour :D - BP - FUN - Get trom jealous - Get trom jelly - Get trom mad :D wasp m2 is fun
  16. Promissory

    Improving the game!

    When you realize that this post has more upvotes then the topic itself :PBring back our boxes!
  17. Promissory

    Let's Discuss Thunder!

    :O I feel bad for you... D: It's beautiful, I have it since captain. It's sad that it will leave me soon D: (M3 :3)
  18. Promissory

    Let's Discuss Dictator!

    @Buggati_The_Best Congratulations on your Dictator M3. WASP M2 FTW
  19. Promissory

    Let's Discuss Dictator!

    No, I don't mean it's expensive. It is a pass made in hell, you shall not get it.
  20. Promissory

    Runet Prize: celebrations together!

    Wasp M2!! Finnally!!
  21. Promissory

    Improving the game!

    Improving the game? Such a lame title, you just ruined it!
  22. Promissory

    Let's Discuss Thunder!

    :O No Thunder M2? That's sad! :( :O
  23. Promissory

    Let's Discuss Viking!

    AND FAT, Hunter is FAT, but viking is FLAT.
  24. Promissory

    Let's Discuss Dictator!

    IMO You shouldn't make the error of getting SMP... it's a evil thing
×
×
  • Create New...