-
Posts
615 -
Joined
-
Last visited
Everything posted by deathfromabove_tanki
-
I don't think I will be buying that paint. Not as good as the last one.
-
yes, freeze protection is negligible.
-
Thankfully before you got there I got the hill self destructing and evacuated, the hill blows you up and sends you packing back to your home planet while I build another hill.
-
I have storm.I am saving for med m2 kit, will I need to buy another before that? If so what would be good? I use hornet and isida or shaft.
-
I unleashed my clan on the hill, and there is no more hill to be king of. I made a new hill and now I am koth.
-
How needed are paints? At lower ranks they protect only minimally against 1 or 2 turrets. Would it be better to wait for higher rank and get a better paint?
-
Thankfully I am immune to snake bites and I back up to another hill with a rifle and shoot you into your pit of snakes and reclaim my position as king of the hill.
-
I put a magnet on your computer, it dies and you faint. I throw you in the moat as Dragon feed and I am king of the hill.
-
This topic is closed.
-
Is there any good video program for free? I need it to report these kilts.
-
24hrs only: 50% discount on Wasp, Freeze & related paints plus 25% off credit card purchases
deathfromabove_tanki replied to r_Mariya_860 in News Archive
False advertising is a good way to lose players. -
24hrs only: 50% discount on Wasp, Freeze & related paints plus 25% off credit card purchases
deathfromabove_tanki replied to r_Mariya_860 in News Archive
Shouldn't it be on sale now? -
This was my noon brother the-master-the_crazy. Stupid noob, changing password.
-
No you should be able to equip all supplies at the same time
-
let's talk about new tanki online (tanki online 2)
deathfromabove_tanki replied to vanshajwore in Archive
I like that m3 smoky looks cool :) -
You need to put a disclaimer in your topic warning about this as you will be banned if you do this in a team battle.
-
I would like to be a supporter of this. Also I am the leader of the clan killers and I would like it to be a supporting clan.
-
Yea to get it confirmation e-mail
-
Needed a sale tho :angry:
-
Already linked. Thanks for the Crystals.
-
No, never used it Pum likes prodigi
-
[Forum Game] Fuse Your Username With The User Above You
deathfromabove_tanki replied to trollface.jpg in Forum Games
Fale88fromeabove_tanki -
I might want some graphics for my clan page. The name of the clan is the clan killer's, and I want something really flashy that will catch your eye.
-
Hi! How do you select a server other than refresh?
deathfromabove_tanki replied to K43_8mm in Archive
Or in your search on the top of the page about halfway through the web adress, you will see the server number, just change that to Tue server you would like you go to and press enter. Both work.
Jump to content



























































