Jump to content
EN
Play

Forum

deathfromabove_tanki

Tanker
  • Posts

    615
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by deathfromabove_tanki

  1. deathfromabove_tanki

    Rusty Barrels are over!

    I don't think I will be buying that paint. Not as good as the last one.
  2. deathfromabove_tanki

    Let's Discuss Paints!

    yes, freeze protection is negligible.
  3. deathfromabove_tanki

    [Forum Game] King Of The Hill

    Thankfully before you got there I got the hill self destructing and evacuated, the hill blows you up and sends you packing back to your home planet while I build another hill.
  4. deathfromabove_tanki

    Let's Discuss Paints!

    I have storm.I am saving for med m2 kit, will I need to buy another before that? If so what would be good? I use hornet and isida or shaft.
  5. deathfromabove_tanki

    [Forum Game] King Of The Hill

    I unleashed my clan on the hill, and there is no more hill to be king of. I made a new hill and now I am koth.
  6. deathfromabove_tanki

    Let's Discuss Paints!

    How needed are paints? At lower ranks they protect only minimally against 1 or 2 turrets. Would it be better to wait for higher rank and get a better paint?
  7. deathfromabove_tanki

    [Forum Game] King Of The Hill

    Thankfully I am immune to snake bites and I back up to another hill with a rifle and shoot you into your pit of snakes and reclaim my position as king of the hill.
  8. deathfromabove_tanki

    [Forum Game] King Of The Hill

    I put a magnet on your computer, it dies and you faint. I throw you in the moat as Dragon feed and I am king of the hill.
  9. deathfromabove_tanki

    Support your team and win a prize!

    This topic is closed.
  10. deathfromabove_tanki

    New campaign against Mults and Saboteurs.

    Is there any good video program for free? I need it to report these kilts.
  11. False advertising is a good way to lose players.
  12. deathfromabove_tanki

    Let's discuss the Developer's Plans!

    This was my noon brother the-master-the_crazy. Stupid noob, changing password.
  13. deathfromabove_tanki

    Let's discuss the Developer's Plans!

    No you should be able to equip all supplies at the same time
  14. deathfromabove_tanki

    let's talk about new tanki online (tanki online 2)

    I like that m3 smoky looks cool :)
  15. deathfromabove_tanki

    How to get crystals fast

    You need to put a disclaimer in your topic warning about this as you will be banned if you do this in a team battle.
  16. deathfromabove_tanki

    New campaign against Mults and Saboteurs.

    I would like to be a supporter of this. Also I am the leader of the clan killers and I would like it to be a supporting clan.
  17. deathfromabove_tanki

    Get free crystals for linking your account

    Yea to get it confirmation e-mail
  18. deathfromabove_tanki

    Get free crystals for linking your account

    Needed a sale tho :angry:
  19. deathfromabove_tanki

    Get free crystals for linking your account

    Already linked. Thanks for the Crystals.
  20. deathfromabove_tanki

    [Forum Game] Guess the Paint

    No, never used it Pum likes prodigi
  21. deathfromabove_tanki

    [Forum Game] Fuse Your Username With The User Above You

    Fale88fromeabove_tanki
  22. deathfromabove_tanki

    Diary of a Professional Noob!

    1st
  23. deathfromabove_tanki

    ♦ Sezar's ♦ Creativity ♦

    I might want some graphics for my clan page. The name of the clan is the clan killer's, and I want something really flashy that will catch your eye.
  24. deathfromabove_tanki

    Hi! How do you select a server other than refresh?

    Or in your search on the top of the page about halfway through the web adress, you will see the server number, just change that to Tue server you would like you go to and press enter. Both work.
×
×
  • Create New...