-
Posts
735 -
Joined
-
Last visited
Everything posted by r_Kiv1
-
-172 Mods are too free nowadays.
-
-153 ? Hate, wut ?
-
-155 Point taken.
-
-151. Mods -.-look at your numbers.
-
-148 Yeah its good for us only.
-
-154. Don't spoil the game and correct your post. Ghosterene's "3342" post wasn't counted. Okay.
-
-160 You're posting wrong. Correct post pls.
-
-162 I did mine. You and happ do yours.
-
Yeah I got co fused by that guy. Omh viking removed his post ._. -164 counted perfectly. Now continue okay.
-
Ghosterene replied wrong by saying -172. He needs some help OK. -166 (This is the right one, pls follow)
-
-168 Ghosterene don't spoil the game. Zombie4s your number should be -174.
-
-170 Quick please. I saw wasp online again.
-
-173 Yeah I did mean -171 but you two are too fast. Tanki sure does need money. Alibaba stopped selling metals, Kim takes care of it. This guy might even start selling uranium. Year 2069- Uranium helmets have been given out to Tanki Mods One month later- Applications for new mods now OPEN. RIP. Edit: Appreciate it :P
-
-169 (An honour to write this number) I didnt really mean that you should get a life, just a way to get you off the page. You sir, almost triggered me. Tho how much that life saving helmet cost ?
-
-167 Black wasp, please go get a life and let us win.
Jump to content



































































