Jump to content
EN
Play

Forum

Penguin40

Tanker
  • Posts

    3 882
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Penguin40

  1. Penguin40

    [Forum Game]Numbers 1-1,000,000

    510,012
  2. Penguin40

    [Forum Game] Associations

    One player.
  3. Penguin40

    [Forum Game] The Story

    Then I kill his soul too...
  4. Penguin40

    [Forum Game] The Story

    I then found him, kidnapped him and killed him...
  5. Penguin40

    [Forum Game] Associations

    Tanki
  6. Penguin40

    [Forum Game] Associations

    Director.
  7. Penguin40

    [Forum Game] The Story

    And... (1stsuperwhitedragon, post on Guess the word)
  8. Penguin40

    [Forum Game] Associations

    Movie.
  9. Penguin40

    [Forum Game] The Story

    I had to kill him using fire but when he was set on fire I saved him and he loved me since then...
  10. Penguin40

    [Forum Game] The Story

    He attempted to kill me...
  11. Penguin40

    [Forum Game] Associations

    Forty. (I said a number.)
  12. Penguin40

    [Forum Game] Guess the word!

    Unbalanced?
  13. Penguin40

    [Forum Game] Mad or Nah

    Nah. You get mad.
  14. Penguin40

    [Forum Game] Guess the word!

    Songs
  15. Penguin40

    [Forum Game] The Story

    And then I...
  16. Penguin40

    [Forum Game]Numbers 1-1,000,000

    501,012
  17. Penguin40

    [Forum Game] Mad or Nah

    Nah. You are attacked by a cat. (BIG cat!) MON?
  18. Penguin40

    [Forum Game] Guess the word!

    Snakes?
  19. Penguin40

    [Forum Game] Mad or Nah

    Nah. I become a friend of yours. MON?
  20. Penguin40

    [Forum Game] Associations

    Shark.
  21. Penguin40

    [Forum Game] Guess the word!

    Safes?
  22. Penguin40

    [Forum Game] Associations

    African lion.
  23. Penguin40

    [Forum Game] The Story

    I ate my favourite type of cake, a "cold cake"... EDIT: Don't forget Guess the word, 1stsuperwhitedragon.
  24. Penguin40

    [Forum Game] Guess the Combo

    Close. My first good M1 combo. BP.
×
×
  • Create New...