Jump to content
EN
Play

Forum

Penguin40

Tanker
  • Posts

    3 882
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Penguin40

  1. Penguin40

    [Issue 57] Reporter Simulator 2016

    I'm also a penguin, but I'm the Caring Penguin, the loving penguin, and I'm very deadly to bad guys like TKP :p That being said, great one Penny!
  2. Penguin40

    Club "Happy Dragons" [H.D.]

    Wat... You didn't notice the real thing, did you? Verain mult goldie is on that list -_-
  3. Penguin40

    Pen Pineapple Apple Pen

    I have two tanks I have two games Unstoppable Gold Hunters UGH I'm a nug at using the second tank in the second game
  4. Penguin40

    Club "Happy Dragons" [H.D.]

    I say yes (altho I'm no crested :p) Zac, the clan update won't truly limit us. We can create subclans of HD, and we could keep it on forum....
  5. Wow, great, incredible job for a player who's pretty new (altho I don't believe you're telling the full truth) :d tho most of us already knew :p Great job tho!
  6. Clue 1 and 2 ae incredibly tricky, this Clue 4 madness about "incredibly tricky" is nonsense :p Gg flex, this is the best quest i've seen yet :p
  7. Penguin40

    Club "Happy Dragons" [H.D.]

    Uhh, first the time's 8 PM, then I have exams a day or two later (I could come tho) but the biggest trouble is I don't have an account in that range :( my alt is WO4
  8. Main samjha nahin :( kiyun kay aap nay inti bari text walls likhin hain ;( Ye text walls aghar khatam hon to pura article bohat behtar ho jaye ga
  9. Bohat kamal ke "trickster" ho, Madness TDM bana rahe they, aur phir koi aur map chun liya or naya account bhi bana liya takey siraf wo bomb hi nazar aye :p bohat khoob All right, attempted Hindi outside, nice job Phantom! Great guide for those who didn't know Aur mai uphar mazak kar raha tha k :p
  10. Penguin40

    Tanki Thinking Challenge

    YAY I won :D
  11. Penguin40

    Club "Happy Dragons" [H.D.]

    Dragon of storms, I dare summon you, to stop the entire rebellion issue. Stop the game, and they shall stop.
  12. Penguin40

    Club "Happy Dragons" [H.D.]

    Then clearly you don't really need an LoA, right DoS?
  13. Penguin40

    Club "Happy Dragons" [H.D.]

    It was a joke application, Blaster's the leader of TM, an allied clan :P it was an example application
  14. Nice work The Night Sister (not night brother kay) but whee's stories? :(
  15. XD :p Btw congrats to all winners, and thanks for the consolation flex! :p cause ik i ruined my own entry later :p As to you Achilles, its cause they always produce the most quality work :p
  16. Penguin40

    Club "Happy Dragons" [H.D.]

    Haha I do love tricks but I don't ever lie, trust me ;)
  17. Penguin40

    Congratulatory post

    Corrected, Phantom and Yisroel. Zen's a Hindi Reporter admin not EN ;)
  18. Penguin40

    Club "Happy Dragons" [H.D.]

    So do ye accept to join us, the law, the government, the Draconic Dicpublic? (BTW it should be a dicpublic - a republic dictatorship)
  19. Penguin40

    Club "Happy Dragons" [H.D.]

    Thou shalt only choose which side you prefer.
  20. Penguin40

    Club "Happy Dragons" [H.D.]

    Oh my Drakon, I thought you were with the Dicpublic! I'm NOT with you even though you won NoTM September 2016! And Tofu, you can freely spy on what we do, and what we don't. Thou shalt find us true to the word, with no lies outwards.
  21. Penguin40

    Club "Happy Dragons" [H.D.]

    Our side has the law, support to the kingdom and opposition to rebellion. We do have crystals and cookies and a lot more but I will not force you, 'tis your choice Nathaniel the Gnat. I shall not dare bribe you, for it defies the law and betrays myself and the Draconic Dicpublic.
  22. Penguin40

    Club "Happy Dragons" [H.D.]

    'tis time to plan a defense superior to any offensive the rebels can plan! TO VICTORY AND DEFENSE, DRAGONS!
  23. Penguin40

    Club "Happy Dragons" [H.D.]

    Guys guys, it's time to stop. Jokes are fun but not when they continue for too long. Plx DoS, deal with this toffy nug, he's worse than Zac....
  24. Penguin40

    Episode 109 of the V-LOG is here

    that supplies sale is in addition to the other equipment 50% sale nubs I believe
×
×
  • Create New...