-
Posts
3 249 -
Joined
-
Last visited
Everything posted by kayitsiz
-
Wasn't this EN community takeover team? If I know correctly Gunner704 is a Russian player.
-
Now your vote is -10. Eh, I helped! :D
-
I heard that this result is related to seasonal changes. However, when I was there previous year(maybe 1 2 month later), there were about 70-75k players
-
Am I the only one who like this update? :wub: :wub: ^_^ ^_^
-
Problem is that railgunners show themselves all of the community!! :angry: This update is beneficial for everyone, except XP/BP format. Like they reduced the impact force of smoky due to format battles(also they reduced my smoky which has never been used in any format), they will remove I think. :(
-
I play without any problem! :D
-
Are there anyone who like this update? Except me? :D
-
People were talking about being dizzy, this topic merge made it even higher! :lol: :lol:
-
http://z0r.de/439 to what you did to the topic :lol:
-
Probably @Yele :D
-
Yes, railguns should be less on non-format battles. More effective than should be... But the main point is that, actually this update is good also for railgunners! Why this bad reputation?
-
I have shaft and twins with dictator, basically no one them happened...
-
I really didn't understand why people didn't like this. Can anyone explain?
-
Maybe someone. For example: ME! :lol: :lol: :lol: :P :P
-
My idea about this update http://z0r.de/6392
-
Sorry to donwvote, I was upvoting! :)
-
Can they be count? :) The best laugh ever! :) http://z0r.de/439 http://z0r.de/6020 When someone spoil my game for nothing <_< http://z0r.de/6023 When gold is taken by someone else http://z0r.de/6057 When a child wants something from her parents :lol: http://z0r.de/6114 For some amazing updates http://z0r.de/6117 http://z0r.de/6176 On forum... http://z0r.de/6019 What I want to do mults.. http://z0r.de/6252 Success :D :lol: http://z0r.de/6392 What I want to do on defence http://z0r.de/6399 No comment! :lol: :lol: http://z0r.de/6486 Technologic... http://z0r.de/6505 On Polygon CP, a drugger :D http://z0r.de/6768 I always wanted to try this! :lol: http://z0r.de/6814 NİCE! http://z0r.de/6942 Me on Tanki.. http://z0r.de/1488 A CLOCK!!! :blink: :blink: http://z0r.de/36 When I miss on shaft :( :( :mellow: :mellow: http://z0r.de/434 What I want to say some people who bully others :P http://z0r.de/589 RAGEE!! http://z0r.de/676 Happy Birthday http://z0r.de/1000 Something good news :lol: http://z0r.de/1671 Mammoth/Twins M4/Drug on DM :) :) http://z0r.de/1783 :P :P :P http://z0r.de/2040 :wub: :wub: http://z0r.de/2317
-
What is the problem!? That's great! :) ^_^ ^_^ ^_^
-
Good, but your teammates have to know them
-
Yes, good point. :) I just wanted to help people to use this "knowledge" while fightning on middlefield :)
-
If you could fully Micro Upgrade any Turret/Hull, what would it be?
kayitsiz replied to JJ410 in Archive
Shaft-Dictator are my favorites. But as I think that I already have them, Thunder-Hunter :) (I both have M0) -
Hello mammoth users! :) Let's read my new camping guide! :) http://en.tankiforum.com/index.php?showtopic=267973
Jump to content










































































