Jump to content
EN
Play

Forum

kayitsiz

Tanker
  • Posts

    3 249
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by kayitsiz

  1. kayitsiz

    Takeover Team

    Wasn't this EN community takeover team? If I know correctly Gunner704 is a Russian player.
  2. kayitsiz

    Experimental Camera Speed

    Now your vote is -10. Eh, I helped! :D
  3. kayitsiz

    Is TO losing players? - Analysis

    I heard that this result is related to seasonal changes. However, when I was there previous year(maybe 1 2 month later), there were about 70-75k players
  4. kayitsiz

    Experimental Camera Speed

    Am I the only one who like this update? :wub: :wub: ^_^ ^_^
  5. kayitsiz

    Let's Discuss Shaft!

    Problem is that railgunners show themselves all of the community!! :angry: This update is beneficial for everyone, except XP/BP format. Like they reduced the impact force of smoky due to format battles(also they reduced my smoky which has never been used in any format), they will remove I think. :(
  6. kayitsiz

    Experimental Camera Speed

    I play without any problem! :D
  7. kayitsiz

    Experimental Camera Speed

    Are there anyone who like this update? Except me? :D
  8. kayitsiz

    Experimental Camera Speed

    People were talking about being dizzy, this topic merge made it even higher! :lol: :lol:
  9. kayitsiz

    Experimental Camera Speed

    http://z0r.de/439 to what you did to the topic :lol:
  10. kayitsiz

    Experimental Camera Speed

    Probably @Yele :D
  11. kayitsiz

    Experimental Camera Speed

    Yes, railguns should be less on non-format battles. More effective than should be... But the main point is that, actually this update is good also for railgunners! Why this bad reputation?
  12. kayitsiz

    Experimental Camera Speed

    I have shaft and twins with dictator, basically no one them happened...
  13. kayitsiz

    Experimental Camera Speed

    I really didn't understand why people didn't like this. Can anyone explain?
  14. kayitsiz

    New Camera Update

    Maybe someone. For example: ME! :lol: :lol: :lol: :P :P
  15. kayitsiz

    New Camera Update

    almost! :D
  16. kayitsiz

    Experimental Camera Speed

    My idea about this update http://z0r.de/6392
  17. kayitsiz

    Experimental Camera Speed

    Sorry to donwvote, I was upvoting! :)
  18. kayitsiz

    Best Gifs you have seen.

    Can they be count? :) The best laugh ever! :) http://z0r.de/439 http://z0r.de/6020 When someone spoil my game for nothing <_< http://z0r.de/6023 When gold is taken by someone else http://z0r.de/6057 When a child wants something from her parents :lol: http://z0r.de/6114 For some amazing updates http://z0r.de/6117 http://z0r.de/6176 On forum... http://z0r.de/6019 What I want to do mults.. http://z0r.de/6252 Success :D :lol: http://z0r.de/6392 What I want to do on defence http://z0r.de/6399 No comment! :lol: :lol: http://z0r.de/6486 Technologic... http://z0r.de/6505 On Polygon CP, a drugger :D http://z0r.de/6768 I always wanted to try this! :lol: http://z0r.de/6814 NİCE! http://z0r.de/6942 Me on Tanki.. http://z0r.de/1488 A CLOCK!!! :blink: :blink: http://z0r.de/36 When I miss on shaft :( :( :mellow: :mellow: http://z0r.de/434 What I want to say some people who bully others :P http://z0r.de/589 RAGEE!! http://z0r.de/676 Happy Birthday http://z0r.de/1000 Something good news :lol: http://z0r.de/1671 Mammoth/Twins M4/Drug on DM :) :) http://z0r.de/1783 :P :P :P http://z0r.de/2040 :wub: :wub: http://z0r.de/2317
  19. kayitsiz

    Experimental Camera Speed

    What is the problem!? That's great! :) ^_^ ^_^ ^_^
  20. kayitsiz

    Codes for speed chating in tanki battles.

    Good, but your teammates have to know them
  21. kayitsiz

    Camping [GUİDE]

    Yes, good point. :) I just wanted to help people to use this "knowledge" while fightning on middlefield :)
  22. kayitsiz

    Camping [GUİDE]

    Thanks :) ^_^
  23. Shaft-Dictator are my favorites. But as I think that I already have them, Thunder-Hunter :) (I both have M0)
  24. kayitsiz

    Let's Discuss Mammoth!

    Hello mammoth users! :) Let's read my new camping guide! :) http://en.tankiforum.com/index.php?showtopic=267973
×
×
  • Create New...