Jump to content
EN
Play

Forum

thunderousrailgunner

Tanker
  • Posts

    3 290
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by thunderousrailgunner

  1. thunderousrailgunner

    Mouse controls and changes in auto-aim mechanism

    Altthough It doesn't Show in Opera , It Works And Shows Mouse Controls in Mozilla Firefox
  2. thunderousrailgunner

    [Forum Game] Guess the Paint

    Nah :P PUM likes Graffiti ?
  3. thunderousrailgunner

    Mouse controls and changes in auto-aim mechanism

    I Gave it a Upvote cuz It's Atleast Useful to take Selfies .
  4. thunderousrailgunner

    What to buy? Which is better?

    Even Smoky M2 is a Beast , then think About M3 . :mellow:
  5. thunderousrailgunner

    GodMode_ON Fans club

    Killing like @Godmode_ON
  6. thunderousrailgunner

    Your Tanki YouTube Channel

    Was about to post that
  7. thunderousrailgunner

    [Forum Game] 1,000,000 Posts

    10977
  8. thunderousrailgunner

    Tanki Picture of the Day - Have any?

    I Don't Know , Times will Decide But I am sure That Pitbull Will not be purchased this week since I am off due to school , But If Chance i can get Pitbull Once If Its Rotated Again After Few Weeks . P.S I am Aiming on 130k before i Start my XP bar to fill
  9. thunderousrailgunner

    What to buy? Which is better?

    Thanks bro :P Ok I will Just Save The Crystals For that Kit (Still 21k needed ) Thanks bro ;)
  10. thunderousrailgunner

    Tanki Picture of the Day - Have any?

    Today Morning I Got Crystal Bonus Before My Rank Up , When I Waited For The Forum , It Told Server connection clsoed , It became a Fail :mellow: But Finally Managed To Rank Up :- And After the Items I can buy :- ;) ;)
  11. thunderousrailgunner

    What to buy? Which is better?

    yeah i like asking 72517386 times for conformation . P.S Ranked B)
  12. thunderousrailgunner

    What to buy? Which is better?

    Buying Pitbull is a Good buy ? :huh:
  13. thunderousrailgunner

    Tanki Picture of the Day - Have any?

    Oh Now I got it , 'thanks .
  14. thunderousrailgunner

    Tanki Picture of the Day - Have any?

    So thats Means The Video Is Being Recorded ?
  15. thunderousrailgunner

    Tanki Picture of the Day - Have any?

    What Is the Little Yellow Number On The Top Left Corner ? (23)
  16. thunderousrailgunner

    What to buy? Which is better?

    Both Also Very Good Guns , Choose Your Favourite .
  17. thunderousrailgunner

    [Forum Game] Guess the Rank

    No . PUM is Gissimo .
  18. thunderousrailgunner

    Best friends system / friend categories

    Wonder What Hazel Says , P.S Great Idea ;)
  19. thunderousrailgunner

    Tanki Picture of the Day - Have any?

    What About Thunder M1 ? :P Btw,Talking About Thunder , I Got This snap P.S This Was My 1st Try To Capture Shooting Of thunder But This is The Best Picture I Have Taken
×
×
  • Create New...