-
Posts
3 290 -
Joined
-
Last visited
Everything posted by thunderousrailgunner
-
Why ?? Any Bad Things I Have Done ?? I Told Just My Opinion . Sorry If That Had Hurted All.
-
Well If I Didnt Get Any Points,Will I Still Be Able To Get 50 Supplies Each?
-
I Wrote Only Viking . Aiming For Any Points .Atleast 50 Supplies Each Is Good For Me .Especially (MediKit)
-
Hey Guys I Think The Answer Is " Viking " Because In The Whole Episode Of V-Log 3 At The Back Of Semyon Kirov Is Viking . :D
-
Contest [Issue 30] New Year's Quest!
thunderousrailgunner replied to Pathfinder in Newspaper Archive
Smart Winners . -
I Think " Hammer Of Thor "
-
Make Everything M4 . Must Take More NO.Of.Years Though ...........
-
Contest [Issue 30] New Year's Quest!
thunderousrailgunner replied to Pathfinder in Newspaper Archive
I Think I Am Brainless . I Found The Clue 2 And Keyword 2 IN A Page , But I damn Confused Where To Go Now -
1) Need An English Version . 2) If Not , We Can Add Ourselves There . My Opinions . ^_^
-
8,590,345,812 .
-
Go For Corrosion .
-
Review [Issue 30] Ugliness in Tanki - Rem's View
thunderousrailgunner replied to Remaine in Newspaper Archive
I Thought Hammer Was Ugly Of All ............ :huh: -
[Issue 30] [Guide] Light Hulls - How to Choose, How to Use
thunderousrailgunner replied to Thekillerpenguin in Newspaper Archive
I Go For Hornet !! -
^^ Same .
-
Guide [Issue 30] A Sniper's Sniping Spots - Serpuhov
thunderousrailgunner replied to Kevred in Newspaper Archive
Great !! ;) -
Good Work !!
-
Guide [Issue 30] [Guide] The Ultimate Guide to Shaft
thunderousrailgunner replied to Thekillerpenguin in Newspaper Archive
GJ -
[Issue 30] [Interview] The top gold box hunters of the EN community
thunderousrailgunner replied to Remaine in Newspaper Archive
;) -
Interview [Issue 30] SwiftSmoky on 'Parkour Fighting'
thunderousrailgunner replied to Pathfinder in Newspaper Archive
I Will Try This !! -
Definitely Worthy !! B)
-
Guide [Issue 30] Effective Mining Positions: Rio
thunderousrailgunner replied to Remaine in Newspaper Archive
Great Work !! ^_^ -
Nice !! ;)
-
Congrats to All The Winners !!
-
4980
-
[Forum Game] Try saying your name backwords then post it. Who ever has the funkiest wins! :) have fun.
thunderousrailgunner replied to r_firehawk30 in Archive
thunderousrailgunner | rennugliarsourednuht
Jump to content


































































