Jump to content
EN
Play

Forum

thunderousrailgunner

Tanker
  • Posts

    3 290
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by thunderousrailgunner

  1. thunderousrailgunner

    [Issue 53] Tanki Humour!

    Ok , I Have the equipment you told .. You can see in my battles that i will always turn my turret with Z , X keys (C is not used) and play without drugs.
  2. thunderousrailgunner

    What to buy? Which is better?

    If would work , if you stop saving for either one kit and focus on getting one kit at a time. After getting one , you will get crystals easily.
  3. RAY asked me about the uncharted series . Me : :blink:
  4. thunderousrailgunner

    Tanki Picture of the Day - Have any?

    I saw sarc and BS on EN 3 , but didnt knew it was for this one .. Congo bro :)
  5. thunderousrailgunner

    What to buy? Which is better?

    Hornet m3. I Would go the above option . But along the way , do get dictator m2 . Very useful.
  6. thunderousrailgunner

    ☆ MeeT Mr.H4MSTER ☆

    1 W45 1N 4 D1L3MM4 TH4T, 1S TH15 4CC W45 TH3 D1CT4T0R"5 4LT ? N0W , 1T'''S PR0V3D :lol:
  7. thunderousrailgunner

    What to buy? Which is better?

    Rock , very helpful.
  8. thunderousrailgunner

    Let's discuss the universe !

    All 4 outer space planets are Bigger than Earth :ph34r:
  9. thunderousrailgunner

    What to buy? Which is better?

    So , wasp m2 can have protection from 10 -20 % . Is the same with hornet ?? If no , why they are not allowed ??
  10. thunderousrailgunner

    What to buy? Which is better?

    ++. Also , I have dictator m2 with health = Stock m3 Viking. Buying legend will complete me purchasing m3 weapons to my name and also gives me m3 Combo .
  11. thunderousrailgunner

    Quick ‘n Easy Server Loader (made by werty8763)

    Hey bro .. I Noticed that there were many scripts with links before , but now there are only 3 .. Why you remove them ?? They can stay right ??
  12. thunderousrailgunner

    What to buy? Which is better?

    Thanks all .. If there are 50% sales , I will go with fracture / rail m2 :)
  13. thunderousrailgunner

    What to buy? Which is better?

    Even though its one shotted , can a wasp m2 user with emerald can enter format battles ??
  14. thunderousrailgunner

    What to buy? Which is better?

    After buying Bulldozer , I made sure i want to buy railgun. I have currently 75k. So , lets assume that there are 50% sales (which may not be) , then i can buy Rail m2 and Fracture . If not , I will rank up and buy wasp m2 anyway .. I want to know that, Can a wasp can join XP / BP format battles with 10% protection ? My Options : 1) Wasp m2 + Rail M2 (This option is possible only when i know that wasp m2 can enter format battles with 10% protection) 2) Rail m2 + Fracture . 3) Save and buy Legend. If you wonder how i gained 75k even after buying Bulldozer , By Playing.
  15. thunderousrailgunner

    What to buy? Which is better?

    I want to go into XP / BP battles ... I have 10% protection paints like corrosion ,emerald . Now , for joining .. Rail m2 + Wasp M2 or Rail m2 + Fracture Also , can a wasp m2 enter XP / BP battles with 10% paint on ??
  16. thunderousrailgunner

    Gold Boxes!

    +
  17. thunderousrailgunner

    What to buy? Which is better?

    Ok .. Its your choice :) Hunter is good for golds but if you want dictator , you can go for it I am saying not to buy dictator since that can be handy for purchasing minotaur at First lieutenant and the m2 version of dictator too unlocks at that rank.
  18. thunderousrailgunner

    What to buy? Which is better?

    Everywhere .. I Think its the second tank in terms of height ..
  19. thunderousrailgunner

    What to buy? Which is better?

    Hunter is good enough to take golds too ..
  20. thunderousrailgunner

    What to buy? Which is better?

    Hunter M1 is enough to carry you to the ranks afar . Thunder m1 too does well . Dont buy dictator
  21. thunderousrailgunner

    Let's Discuss Product Kits

    Please Specify what type of kits you are looking for :) Go the first page of this topic , and see which category of kits you choosed. Judging by your rank , Are you looking for M1 / M2 kits ??
  22. thunderousrailgunner

    Let's Discuss Product Kits

    Rotation of Kits refers that the kits of specific categories are rotated consistently Lets say we have 4 M2 kits .. Now , lets assume that 2 kits are released first .. They have an expiry date. After that , The another set of 2 kits will come out .. they follow the same process .. Be there for some time then exit . This does not refer to any changes made inside the kits or complete removal of those from the game .. Sometimes , Developers do change the kits and their modifications and their items .. But for the majority of time , A set of kits come , be for some time .. Go out .. another set comes .. follow the same process .. then the first set comes again, this is Rotation. Hope you understand :)
  23. thunderousrailgunner

    What to buy? Which is better?

    Predator. Fighter is a valuable one too ..
  24. thunderousrailgunner

    Lefty or Righty?

    I was always a righty .. But I always liked to be a lefty .. In wondering like that and practicing left hand , I do end up doing stupid things :wacko:
  25. thunderousrailgunner

    Tanki's 7th Birthday (speculations only)

    Mafioso said once , " Developers have been giving 50% for every event or so in last year .. So, they've now realized that it will lead the game to bankrupt . Therefore , we may not expect a 50% sale even in this main celebration " Therefore , We cannot say how much the discounts may be .. Lets hope for the best !!
×
×
  • Create New...