-
Posts
3 290 -
Joined
-
Last visited
Everything posted by thunderousrailgunner
-
We should have some Tech here :ph34r:
-
the pronounceless fatty kit maybe :P
-
Halloween contest ??
-
Did i saw what i saw ? Best crystal rewarding mission i've got so far .
-
Pm , since it indicates 13.00 which means 1.00 PM (UTC + 0) obviously
-
Cool B)
-
Without Anti-Protection and Drugs , who can win ? I Think fire will lead there since it can kill masses of enemy tanks with a single charge . But still confused :huh:
-
The battle's possible rank range limit is to Even I Can't Join bro :P
-
Minotaur (or) Firewall ? Which is powerful at Polygon CPs ??
-
[Issue 42] Gaming with Buddies: Friends in Tanki
thunderousrailgunner replied to TriNitroToIuene in Newspaper Archive
Just Brilliant ;) -
[Issue 42] Hating Updates: What's in it?
thunderousrailgunner replied to TriNitroToIuene in Newspaper Archive
Woah , i just came over from soc3's topic to my bro's topic . Here too Arguments !! Don't lose the patience BRO !! -
Well , Minotaur is just , just so powerful .........
-
Train yourself in monte carlo (Excellent to train) and sandbox CTFs . Well , Don't go Polygon CPs . D3s Everywhere in that map .
-
I am ready to add you don't know if you accept me or not :blush:
-
The Wasp-Fire Group for Halloween event 2015 : 1) a7x_Pedro48 2) lukey0 3) emrakul 4) Alklines 5) Erik0015 6) NewbieCake 7) greyat 8) Flexoo 9) I3loodShot 10) ashian7 11) EpicTroll99 12) 13) @applications 14) @Technophyle The Current List :rolleyes:
-
Its my contribution ;) 1. I Can't make it to major within a week bro , i just ranked to captain and i think i gonna play only once . I will miss the event so much . 2. Added . Edited the post above ^^
-
^^ Imma help you : The Wasp-Fire Group for Halloween event 2015 : 1) @a7x_Pedro48 2) @lukey0 3) @emrakul 4) @Alklines 5) @Erik0015 6) @NewbieCake 7) @greyat 8) @Flexoo 9) @I3loodShot 10) 11)@EpicTroll99 That's 10 , i think i have missed 2 by above comments . Anyway , My Pleasure :D
-
Well...... This just one rank makes me unable to play with Gizmos .
-
After these conversations , I Wish i was a Major :(
-
[Issue 42] Why a 40% Off Sale is Better than 50% Off
thunderousrailgunner replied to sonofchrysalis3 in Newspaper Archive
Dear Pony Stratus , I Accept Everything , the facts you said , the economy that the game makes by reducing it to 40% , everything . I Appreciate you for explaining about this . But I Can't resist to say about only one simple thing which may be misleading ... Have a suggestion with me , change the topic name to ---> Why 40% sales should not be hated ... ?? ________________________________________________________________________________________________________________ This topic is so heated with arguments :o -
Caught another gold in polygon after the gold i posted before , but Prntscr didn't work . Last hours of Premium . went to serpy for mission and feared that i may not find the spot with dictator . Luckily , the spot was near amd i caught the gold with my Bug M2 :D Nowadays , I feel dictator is good ...
-
Ostrica said that she lost a lot of mods due to exams . So , if a player is unable to moderate for a certain period , should he be in off-duty and gain the status back when he comes or he should resign the job and apply again once his works are finished ?
-
What is that Bonus thingy ?
-
How much time it will take a candidate for a chat mod position to become a full mod ?
Jump to content










































































