-
Posts
7 907 -
Joined
-
Last visited
-
Days Won
1
Everything posted by AngeIs.And.Demons
-
Video Games! Consoles, Game Style Preference, etc.
AngeIs.And.Demons replied to Dragon-Judgement in Archive
Have a 500$ gaming PC, and a PS3, at the moment. Will upgrade to the PS4 soon. Never liked Xbox, never will. -
rikakiteshi :lol: :lol: Jbtw, this is my real name, not my tanki nick.
-
OMG MAN YOU'RE BACK O_O You were a marshal when I was a recruit .-. (We didn't have gismo back then)
-
I seriously doubt a 50%
-
All the criticism you gave the game, can have a counter argument. However, it's your opinion, and if it makes you dislike the game, so be it. But the question is, why leave the game? If the reasons for your leaving are hate for the game and not hate for the community, why leave? Have a look at my profile and you'll know how much I play.. I love this community, I've been a member since 2012 and still contribute to it. Anyway, Good Luck :)
-
Okay... Well, since it's Goldy's topic, people expect responses from him. That's why answers from you weren't appreciated. Take for example my question about computer specs - you answered "no" while Goldy came and answered "yes". Obviously, the difference between the two answers is pretty major. I get the fact that you were only trying to help tho, and appreciate it, but alot of people just don't get it ;)
-
I own an old Dell keyboard :lol: Doesn't ghost, apparently... On my Macbook, I've never had any issues but let's see... THE QUICK BROWN FOX JUMPS OVER THE LAZY DOG :D :D
-
THE QUICK BROWN FOX JUMPS OVER THE LAZY DOG.
-
Didn't do it on this account because I'm bored of playing with M3s... Did it on my third lieutenant account in an hour and a half.
-
Goldy I got one question for you
-
What was the last "pointful" topic you saw on the forum?
AngeIs.And.Demons replied to DanTheKiller1 in Archive
Yeah that's what i meant .-. Is anyone here a member from 2012? -
What was the last "pointful" topic you saw on the forum?
AngeIs.And.Demons replied to DanTheKiller1 in Archive
Probably the stuff robbie and flae used to do :lol: -
I want my questions to be answered by nugget, not his bae -__-
-
Indeed, alot of players under Colonel are interested in eSports - however, for a format to be completely effective, the battles in which the matches are to be played must be pro battles - and most low ranks don't own a Pro pass...
-
Guys, I'm pretty sure watching explicit stuff doesn't make you more mature. Maturity comes with the passage of time, like I've said many times before, if you think age is keeping you from becoming a mod, simply apply for some other position where age is not a limiting factor.
-
Are you familiar with computer specs?
-
We'll be taking all suggestions into consideration and pick out the most popular ones :)
-
The first post says "We would like to hear your opinion" so you are most welcome to give any suggestions regarding THIS TOURNAMENT in this topic. If you want to give other suggestions, you know where to post - since you already posted a few designs :) . Once again, all the topics are regularly checked by eSports staff - all the ideas and opinions you guys give are reviewed.
-
Do you think I should keep my S5 and be a good boi who doesn't waste money or go ahead and by the S6 edge :P
-
Guys, this is an "upcoming tournament" - nothing in this topic is final yet. Please keep that in mind, feel free to give your feedback.
-
Have you ever had that moment when you're trying to play a battle after a month and you click on the play button but some noob takes your spot :mellow:
-
- Family - Bae :wub: :wub: :wub: - Music
-
It has pros - it has cons.
-
I would love to join you guys, unfortunately, I have too much work these days :( - let me know if you need anything ;)
Jump to content










































































