Jump to content
EN
Play

Forum

AngeIs.And.Demons

Tanker
  • Posts

    7 907
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    1

Everything posted by AngeIs.And.Demons

  1. AngeIs.And.Demons

    [Forum Game] Guess the Phone!

    My phone was the S5 :) Samsung Android 4.2 Jelly bean 5.1 inch screen 1.2 GHZ Quad Core 1GB RAM
  2. AngeIs.And.Demons

    Let's Discuss Save the Gold

    Many youtubers have done it. I myself having a channel, tried to do it, but despite taking the fund to 8000, no golds fell :/
  3. AngeIs.And.Demons

    When you are bored.....

    I either talk to girls or skype call on one of the many groups I'm in xD Other than that, I workout :D
  4. AngeIs.And.Demons

    Stupidest Thing You Have done For Tanki ?

    Probably two years ago, I went from WO5 to Lt Col in 2 months or so... I played 5-8 hours every day believe it or not. Now that I think about it, I wish I had spent that time doing something better.
  5. AngeIs.And.Demons

    I Have Quit Tanki Online

    Farewell.
  6. AngeIs.And.Demons

    Congratulatory post

    Ty xD Congrats to all the rank ups!
  7. AngeIs.And.Demons

    [Forum Game] Guess the Phone!

    No xD My phone .-. - 2.5 GHZ Quad Core - 5.1 inch Super AMOLED screen. - Water Resistant IP67 - Samsung.
  8. AngeIs.And.Demons

    [Forum Game] Guess the Phone!

    Correct! 630 Nokia Lumia 620 :?
  9. AngeIs.And.Demons

    [Forum Game] How many ways can you say "1"?

    Aik
  10. AngeIs.And.Demons

    [PAK] Pakistani players

    Azaadi Mubarak) Aaj to lahore ki biryani banti hai.
  11. AngeIs.And.Demons

    [Forum Game] What Would You Do If?

    I would email help ;x What if you came up against Eminem in a rap battle?
  12. AngeIs.And.Demons

    Pickup Line - Have Any ? =p

    Are you a Wi-Fi? Because I feel a connection.
  13. AngeIs.And.Demons

    Independence Day Of Pakistan [14th August]

    Alright! Gonna be fun today xD
  14. AngeIs.And.Demons

    [Forum Game] CTRL+V

    http://en.tankiforum.com/index.php?showtopic=279116
  15. AngeIs.And.Demons

    [Forum Game] Guess the Phone!

    Considering the fact that those are the only specs you could come up with, the one and only - Nokia Brick 3310 1.2 GHZ Quad Core with 500 MB RAM, 5.0 inch screen and 221 ppi, its a nokia phone
  16. AngeIs.And.Demons

    [Forum Game] Guess the Phone!

    Huwawei 4c? .-. 1.2 GHZ Quad Core Processor with 1 GB RAM, 5.1 inch screen and 220 ppi
  17. AngeIs.And.Demons

    [Forum Game] Guess the Phone!

    OK so basically, one person has to tell the specifications of a phone and the next person has to guess them :D I'll start. 1.4 GHZ Dual Core Processor with 1 GB of RAM. Please be specific tho. Example: Processor RAM Screen Size Company Any other info
  18. AngeIs.And.Demons

    india independence day (15 AUGUST)

    Happy Independence Day. There's a similar topic?
  19. AngeIs.And.Demons

    Your Home Wifi name

    Contrails :D
  20. AngeIs.And.Demons

    india independence day (15 AUGUST)

    Happy Independence Day from your friends across the border :)
  21. AngeIs.And.Demons

    Who would you play with most?

    @FaaiqBilal1 :wub:
  22. AngeIs.And.Demons

    Independence Day Of Pakistan [14th August]

    Happy Independence Day brothers)
  23. AngeIs.And.Demons

    secret LOVE ♥♥♥

    I'm never afraid to ask a girl out. I would've asked her out when I felt like she was ready but yeah.. :lol: :lol:
×
×
  • Create New...