-
Posts
4 659 -
Joined
-
Last visited
Everything posted by Dawn.of.Legend
-
Never mind iron. Sisters are not giving me the laptop. >_>
-
2k posts.
-
50 posts to go xD
-
Iron come online in 20minutes please. We'll do that WF thing.
-
Kwl.^
-
No, never. Damn, I'd never think about that. Would you go sucide if you don't take any gold in these three days? For 1$.
-
Kwl.
-
._.
-
GG. :) I almost took a gold here tho.
-
._. OMG Help me take some also. Please.
-
25,344.
-
Goldie. :3
-
Let's see then.
-
What if you don't?
-
Lel.
-
Xaxaxaxaxa.
-
Thanks to me.
-
Hai! First :p
-
Btw, 64 posts to go. :3
-
Ok enough for today. Now I gotta go sleep. Bai :)
-
592 start!
-
25,330
-
Sick runners :c
-
Quite interesting. *sighs*
Jump to content











































































