Jump to content
EN
Play

Forum

Dawn.of.Legend

Tanker
  • Posts

    4 659
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Dawn.of.Legend

  1. Dawn.of.Legend

    Lets dicuss Twenty-Twenty World Cup 2016!

    Okay I'm not watching the match ._.
  2. Dawn.of.Legend

    Lets dicuss Twenty-Twenty World Cup 2016!

    "WE"? ._.Stop posting you already got 200+ posts this last 24 hours.
  3. Dawn.of.Legend

    Lets dicuss Twenty-Twenty World Cup 2016!

    Look at their freaking run rate, bruh!
  4. Dawn.of.Legend

    What to buy? Which is better?

    It is good if you have a nice team and someone who can heal you.
  5. Dawn.of.Legend

    Lets dicuss Twenty-Twenty World Cup 2016!

    I don't think so. :mellow:
  6. Dawn.of.Legend

    [Forum Game] Associations

    Awesome.
  7. Dawn.of.Legend

    -Parkour Club "The Uraphuses" [TU]

    That is a different building -.-
  8. Dawn.of.Legend

    [Forum Game] Boys vs. Girls

    1,433.
  9. Dawn.of.Legend

    Lets dicuss Twenty-Twenty World Cup 2016!

    Yes, but he can't be always a constant performer.
  10. Dawn.of.Legend

    -Parkour Club "The Uraphuses" [TU]

    Oh I forgot ._.
  11. Dawn.of.Legend

    Clan ''Urban Rangers Reunited'' [URR]

    Those aren't even real fights. Those are for fun.^ You can leave now.
  12. Dawn.of.Legend

    Lets dicuss Twenty-Twenty World Cup 2016!

    But NZ and Australia aren't good at playing in sub-continent pitches ;)
  13. Dawn.of.Legend

    Lets dicuss Twenty-Twenty World Cup 2016!

    Guess what? You're not invited and allowed here! So please you can leave.
  14. Dawn.of.Legend

    [Forum Game] Tick-Tock

    00:05:45
  15. Dawn.of.Legend

    [Forum Game] 1,000,000 Posts

    24,714.
  16. Dawn.of.Legend

    Clan ''Urban Rangers Reunited'' [URR]

    Bros. <3 I.e: Bhai Bhai <3 In Urdu.
  17. Dawn.of.Legend

    Clan ''Urban Rangers Reunited'' [URR]

    DEAL WITH IT. I WON'T! B)
×
×
  • Create New...