-
Posts
4 659 -
Joined
-
Last visited
Everything posted by Dawn.of.Legend
-
Okay I'm not watching the match ._.
-
"WE"? ._.Stop posting you already got 200+ posts this last 24 hours.
-
Look at their freaking run rate, bruh!
-
It is good if you have a nice team and someone who can heal you.
-
I don't think so. :mellow:
-
ABDULLA_RMA.
-
Awesome.
-
Okay then.
-
That is a different building -.-
-
Yes, but he can't be always a constant performer.
-
Oh I forgot ._.
-
Those aren't even real fights. Those are for fun.^ You can leave now.
-
Second.
-
But NZ and Australia aren't good at playing in sub-continent pitches ;)
-
Lol^
-
Guess what? You're not invited and allowed here! So please you can leave.
-
Bad boy :c
-
00:05:45
-
24,714.
-
35
-
Hax beg.
-
Bros. <3 I.e: Bhai Bhai <3 In Urdu.
-
DEAL WITH IT. I WON'T! B)
Jump to content











































































