Jump to content
EN
Play

Forum

r_Z.E.U.S.X0

Tanker
  • Posts

    85
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by r_Z.E.U.S.X0

  1. r_Z.E.U.S.X0

    Group ''Wasp/Hornet/Fire'' [WHF]

    Sorry,You Are Low Rank.Major To Generalissimo Only :(
  2. r_Z.E.U.S.X0

    Group ''Wasp/Hornet/Fire'' [WHF]

    If You Want Join You Must Write The Informations With Your High Rank :)
  3. r_Z.E.U.S.X0

    Group ''Wasp/Hornet/Fire'' [WHF]

    Done,You Are In The Group.You Are Welcome <3
  4. r_Z.E.U.S.X0

    Group ''Wasp/Hornet/Fire'' [WHF]

    I Am The leader Of This Group!
  5. r_Z.E.U.S.X0

    Group ''Wasp/Hornet/Fire'' [WHF]

    @MIKEOLE @marios1011 @tankkipankki @saycro @2_ENDE_2 @cc12345r @a7mad2000 @Prince-Ali-1 @luca.p @jacob102 @NightWork @vbmhun @applications @sultan_malik @spidersting @THE_DASHER -: Write application below :- 1.Your rank. 2.Skype (must). 3.Your timming when you will be online? 4.You Are Welcome In The Group :)) ************************************************************************************************** Wasp m1 = All The Colours Allowed Wasp M2 = 25% And Lower Allowed Wasp m3 = 15% protection Hornet m1 = All The Colours Allowed Hornet m2 = 25% And Lower Allowed Hornet m3 = 0% Paints Only! *************************************************************************************************** 1.Must Speak English. 2.Must Have Skype. 3.Must have PRO BATTLE PASS. 4.Must Be In Skype Group. 5.Must be LOYAL to each other.Don't use bad language. (For Examble If You Use Bad Worlds You Will Kicked FROM THE GROUP! ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- If any member break rules,take the screen shot and PM it to Z.E.U.S.X! Comming Soon ***************************************************************************************************************** Good Luck! :P
  6. r_Z.E.U.S.X0

    My Youtube Videos

    It Is Not Fly Hack,But It Is Back Video :D hhh
  7. r_Z.E.U.S.X0

    My Youtube Videos

    It Is Fine Here :P
  8. r_Z.E.U.S.X0

    My Youtube Videos

    Hey Guys! This Is My Page,Here I Will Upload Videos,Photos And More! If You Want To Help Me,Give To My Videos Like,Sub And Share <3 Bellow Is All My Videos,Soon I Will Add More :D Gold Box Video #1 ----> https://youtu.be/Vs0g0E27UZM Gold Box Fails #1 ----> https://youtu.be/4Ds3FSLtKIQ Gold Box Fails #2 ----> https://youtu.be/yYgvJpHA-AM Challenges #1 ----> https://youtu.be/XjRE47145kk Challenges #2 ----> https://youtu.be/n-FGsn655M4 Save The Gold #1 ----> https://youtu.be/aH_BEDLBDpc Video Of the Week #1 ----> https://youtu.be/xhC7R1IHBJU Double Gold Box Fail #1 ----> https://youtu.be/-Hy7gZAMEVE Funny Video #1 ----> https://youtu.be/AFS2iH_EmWQ Here Is My Channel ----> https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCycitSQ0e-oTz2o4laWlxbw That is all for a moment :)Write Me Bellow What Others Videos You Want And....... Don't Forget To SUBSCRIBE Me ;) Big Thnx For The Support :P
  9. r_Z.E.U.S.X0

    -Parkour Club "The Legendary Parkourists" [TLP]

    I Am The Leader Of This Clan
  10. r_Z.E.U.S.X0

    -Parkour Club "The Legendary Parkourists" [TLP]

    @ProBoyGyuszii @killer_oussema @SmartYou @Used @BBBBLACK-97 @crazykiller7 @Dansa786 @MIKEOLE -: Write application below :- 1.Your rank (should be Brigadier or higher). 2.Skype (must). 3.Your timming when you will be online? 4.Any video in which we can see your parkour skills? (Link) ***************************************************************************************************************** 1.If you want to join this Club your rank must be between and . 2.You should have RailGun m2 (atleast) and Hornet m3 or Dictator m3.If you dont have these equipments,contact LEADERS,they will test your skills and check your garage. 3.Must speak English. 4.Must have Skype and ability to talk there. 5.Should have atleast 1oo of each supply. 6.Must have PRO BATTLE PASS. 7.Must come when LEADERS invite.(If you're in battle,tell that in skype) 8.Must be in Skype group. 9.No killing allowed in PARKOUR MAPS. 10.Must be LOYAL to each other.Don't use bad language. If any member break rules,take the screen shot and PM it to or Comming Soon *****************************************************************************************************************
  11. Hi i can join this clan?
  12. r_Z.E.U.S.X0

    [TFP] The Flying Parkourists

    HI i can join this clan?
  13. r_Z.E.U.S.X0

    -Parkour Club "German Tanki Tutorials" [GTT]

    Hey Guys!! I Can Join This Clan I Am Good In Parkour
  14. r_Z.E.U.S.X0

    [TFP] The Flying Parkourists

    Hey Guys!!! I Can Join This Clan?? :)
  15. r_Z.E.U.S.X0

    Parkour Club "Kings Of Heights" [KOH]

    I Can Join This Clan??
  16. r_Z.E.U.S.X0

    [TFP] The Flying Parkourists

    I Can Join This Clan???
  17. r_Z.E.U.S.X0

    [Guide] Modeless Spectator

    I Want Spectator mode And i Have In My Youtube Channel 360 sub
  18. r_Z.E.U.S.X0

    Rent-A-Spec

    Hey I Can Take Spectator Mode?? :P
×
×
  • Create New...