Jump to content
EN
Play

Forum

sha77777_super

Tanker
  • Posts

    2 003
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by sha77777_super

  1. sha77777_super

    50% off Hornet, 40% off Mammoth, 30% off Viking

    Bought hornet m3 :D
  2. sha77777_super

    Who would you play with most?

    @Fire_Dr.Ifter , and :D
  3. sha77777_super

    Tanki Picture of the Day - Have any?

    :o drug alert ! :lol:
  4. sha77777_super

    50% off Railgun, 40% off Firebird, 30% off Twins

    Bought rail m2 ^_^
  5. sha77777_super

    Tanki Picture of the Day - Have any?

    WOW! :blink: Another king combo. Did not know Viking can capture flags in Big maps with full enemy team. :P I used my defense machine to attack. :lol: And yes, I bought rail m2 just before battle-start.
  6. sha77777_super

    [Forum Game] Guess the height of the player below

    yes 0-200 cm? :P
  7. sha77777_super

    Episode 54 of the V-LOG is here

    239 golds!!!! :mellow:
  8. sha77777_super

    Happy Birthday!

    Happy birthday m-3hornet and timmateo! Have a nice day ahead :)
  9. sha77777_super

    What to buy? Which is better?

    if I should get Hornet m3, Rail m1 and m2 now along with Fracture. * if I should not get Hammer this sale. * If this happens then I won't buy Hammer and will directly buy Rico m3 when I reach Comments are appreciated :)
  10. sha77777_super

    Happy Birthday!

    Happy birthday DRKOOL13 and metalcrusher! Have a nice day ahead :)
  11. sha77777_super

    Tanki Picture of the Day - Have any?

    Thanks a lot !!!!!!
  12. sha77777_super

    [Issue 37] Main Topic

    I want to know pony's (stratus's) identity :ph34r:
  13. sha77777_super

    Decreasing number of players

    Please get your facts straight and clear. In that pic you showed the maximum number of people on 2nd August that to on the day when there were x5 funds are sports king told.
  14. sha77777_super

    Jokers in our Chat and Forum

    Le another genius. Despite of playing in this 1 point map, he does not know where the point is :mellow: *Look at the chat*
  15. sha77777_super

    When a DM is not a DM

    Reason why I don't play DMs' much :mellow:
  16. sha77777_super

    Tanki Picture of the Day - Have any?

    Appealing result against sleepy tankers ^_^
  17. sha77777_super

    Discounts on 3 hulls and 3 turrets

    They should have selected hammer :/
  18. sha77777_super

    Tanki Picture of the Day - Have any?

    Hornet m2 + Freeze m3 + Hive ^_^ [Always used to underestimate this combo]
  19. sha77777_super

    Happy Birthday!

    Happy birthday XpertGamer2000, flae99, JCar and asifmak! Have a nice day ahead :)
  20. sha77777_super

    Happy Birthday!

    Happy birthday Klankill804, Devil.Railgun, echo_alpha_bravo_111, Rodhlann and tony990_Superstar! Have a nice day ahead :)
  21. sha77777_super

    Congratulatory post

    Congrats for ranking up to Congrats @Fire_Dr.Ifter for ranking up to Congrats for ranking up to Enjoy your new ranks xD
  22. sha77777_super

    Jokers in our Chat and Forum

    This guy made my day :P
×
×
  • Create New...