Jump to content
EN
Play

Forum

sha77777_super

Tanker
  • Posts

    2 003
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by sha77777_super

  1. sha77777_super

    Why tanki online is a hit game

    Hit!? You are kidding me, right? Majority of Tanki playing countries have Summer Vacation. That means more players should play. But, from many days, number of players playing tanki isn't crossing 70K
  2. sha77777_super

    Power of unity [Combos]

    5) Twins Combo Dude this one is really OP. I sometimes want to rage-quit when twins team up..
  3. sha77777_super

    Tanki Picture of the Day - Have any?

    Not at all :blush: btw, i hid that post. It was meant as a joke though....
  4. sha77777_super

    Tanki Picture of the Day - Have any?

    No need to call someone a nug. It was just a glitch. Edit your post! I felt there was some glitch in my post. Sorry for the inconvenience guys :blush:
  5. sha77777_super

    Worst spawnpoint on Tanki?

    :lol:
  6. sha77777_super

    [Forum Game] Are you afraid of ?

    No. AYAO fire?
  7. sha77777_super

    [Forum Game] Last sport I played

    no Badminton?
  8. sha77777_super

    I Could Do Nothing But Watch as My Sister's Life Was Ruined

    Very heart-touching and informative message! I hope she is safe :)
  9. sha77777_super

    STRANGE!

    It can also fall when the battle fund is 1 There is nothing strange in it....
  10. sha77777_super

    [Forum Game] Cities

    Nairobi (KEN)
  11. sha77777_super

    Magic Tricks..Have Any?

    I meant coming sunday 12th July btw, it's tuesday in my country..
  12. sha77777_super

    Magic Tricks..Have Any?

    This is magic!!!!!! It did work in my case !!!! :P Try this when sunday comes :P
  13. sha77777_super

    Lucky and Unlucky rank

    Unluckiest rank was WO2 when It became extremely difficult to rank up and I didn't have any m1 at that time. Luckiest ranks were WO5, when I got accepted in a very friendly clan called BC and Captain, when I purchased Rico m2
  14. sha77777_super

    Custom paints by Michalus

    Nice! Keep it up :)
  15. sha77777_super

    Introducing our new team member!

    Welcome sir! :) I hope you will have a nice time with us :)
  16. sha77777_super

    [Forum Game] 1,000,000 Posts

    17096 btw, germans copied us... http://de.tankiforum.com/index.php?showtopic=179478&page=121&do=findComment&comment=3181835
  17. sha77777_super

    [Forum Game] Would you... for $?

    nope Would you meet M4D_GENiUS for $1000
×
×
  • Create New...