Jump to content
EN
Play

Forum

DonutsForLife

Tanker
  • Posts

    1 271
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by DonutsForLife

  1. DonutsForLife

    Your postcards!

    I cant be bothered :D
  2. DonutsForLife

    Let's Discuss Thunder!

    I wont be going prodigi either :D Next paint i'm buying is
  3. DonutsForLife

    Tanki Picture of the Day - Have any?

    Raaaaaaankup :D
  4. DonutsForLife

    Gold Boxes!

    I just caught 3 golds in a 15 min polygon CP. I'll post pics later ;)
  5. DonutsForLife

    Gold Boxes!

    I miss the old gold :(
  6. DonutsForLife

    What to buy? Which is better?

    TItan!!! :o
  7. DonutsForLife

    Let's Discuss Railgun!

    I thougth that too, then i tried to switch back to tundra. :rolleyes: I couldnt.
  8. DonutsForLife

    Tanki Picture of the Day - Have any?

    Is the mammy twins urban paint? :D
  9. DonutsForLife

    I wish I hadn't bought it !

    I dont regret anything :D
  10. DonutsForLife

    What Are You Good At?

  11. DonutsForLife

    Let's Discuss Railgun!

    Ill get it!! :D
  12. DonutsForLife

    Christmas discussion

    Cookies are good :3
  13. DonutsForLife

    Tanki Picture of the Day - Have any?

    Gratz mostafa ;) :D ~
  14. DonutsForLife

    Let's Discuss Firebird!

    That was a fun battle :D
  15. DonutsForLife

    Let's Discuss Smoky!

    You make up about 20% of the wasp community :P
  16. DonutsForLife

    Let's Discuss Smoky!

    Are you another alt of @trombone_ftw ? :D
  17. DonutsForLife

    Best Username in Tanki

    @bored
  18. DonutsForLife

    Shotgun vs Machine gun

  19. DonutsForLife

    Gold Boxes!

    Thanks my man! I tried it :D
  20. DonutsForLife

    Gold Boxes!

    I try to hang back, until it starts dropping, then to ram everyone outta the way, but it doesnt work :/
  21. DonutsForLife

    Gold Boxes!

    Does anyone know any good tactics for catching golds? because even though i have dictator, i still miss them all :(
  22. DonutsForLife

    Let's Discuss Vulcan!

    probably not, but still, imagine that :D it d probs be fun :D
×
×
  • Create New...