-
Posts
1 271 -
Joined
-
Last visited
Everything posted by DonutsForLife
-
i saw about 10, got 3 :(
-
83% of them xD
-
ya, DicoChet
-
Test servers are open :D http://test.tankionline.com/battle-en7.html#/server=RU7&battle=fffffffffd517845
-
*high five*
-
you dont have any jan 16's imma jan 16 :D
-
I do not mind, less multers that way.
-
I bought my hull at 9pm m8 :P
-
I live in australia and i got a hull on the sale xD
-
"Bla bla blah" There you go ;)
-
:P @RoverDog
-
please, shut up...
-
I dont like dic m1 much, i prefer my wasp xD
-
na, my dad plays this game xD, he's like 48
-
"foul play discovered" It does that every once in a while, dont worry, you did not cheat :P its just a bug.
-
roblox = 6 - 11 year olds Tanki = 11 - 71 year olds...
Jump to content



































































