-
Posts
2 062 -
Joined
-
Last visited
Everything posted by PowerStrike1.1
-
Stop tanks from getting on top of tanks in normal games.
PowerStrike1.1 replied to Timetoplaythegame_2 in Archive
He suggests something goes straight to the point of self destructing a player on top of a tank. Mults can be reported. And if you really want to improve the situation, join the campaign of Players Moderation: Kick2. -
Stop tanks from getting on top of tanks in normal games.
PowerStrike1.1 replied to Timetoplaythegame_2 in Archive
If whoever you say is not important then it sounds like you're saying that everything about that person is not important. -
Stop tanks from getting on top of tanks in normal games.
PowerStrike1.1 replied to Timetoplaythegame_2 in Archive
Don't know. A lot from the disrespected players. -
Can't process proper feedback without details.
-
Stop tanks from getting on top of tanks in normal games.
PowerStrike1.1 replied to Timetoplaythegame_2 in Archive
And you disrespect when others don't follow, nice...And everyone is not important? If what someone says isn't important then what you say isn't important at all because you said it yourself, "What someone says on a forum, or in a chat, isn't important." -
A pair of Twins with self damage, too much of a hybrid.
-
I like to lecture ideas. It really pains me to see pointless notifications in my log. I only stay in a particular spot that interests me. I'm also a descendant of Chinese and only Chinese.
-
Yes, talking about your turret. And no, Ricochet is designed not to ricochet off tanks.
-
Stop tanks from getting on top of tanks in normal games.
PowerStrike1.1 replied to Timetoplaythegame_2 in Archive
Another episode of Flaming with @Timetoplaythegame_2! When are we going to get to the finale? -
Zombie! Guys, get ready for the Canadian walking dead!
-
Very intelligent of you...
-
GoldBoxWillNotDropFor5Years
-
KoukiSide
-
category Ideas for Hulls and Overdrives!
PowerStrike1.1 replied to Ilia.ArchangeI in Ideas and Suggestions
-
-
I'm going to say maybe a little shorter range due to the fact I'll be very annoyed by it.
-
category Ideas for Hulls and Overdrives!
PowerStrike1.1 replied to Ilia.ArchangeI in Ideas and Suggestions
I mean by hulls. It would be like World of Tanks with melee damage. -
category Ideas for Hulls and Overdrives!
PowerStrike1.1 replied to Ilia.ArchangeI in Ideas and Suggestions
Has to have a limit to crawling over objects. -
category Ideas for Hulls and Overdrives!
PowerStrike1.1 replied to Ilia.ArchangeI in Ideas and Suggestions
-
I got a Gold box and some good funds. Some guy was jealous...#JellyForGold
-
-
category Ideas for Supplies and Drones!
PowerStrike1.1 replied to Ilia.ArchangeI in Ideas and Suggestions
I think he meant that it takes away 50% of your health.- 2,789 replies
-
- supplies
- drop boxes
-
(and 1 more)
Tagged with:
-
category Ideas for Supplies and Drones!
PowerStrike1.1 replied to Ilia.ArchangeI in Ideas and Suggestions
No point in flipping back up if I don't get full health.- 2,789 replies
-
- 1
-
-
- supplies
- drop boxes
-
(and 1 more)
Tagged with:
-
Seynom Kirov-"Hellooo, Tankers!" Oil Tankers-"You called?" Seynom Kirov-"No, not oil tankers! I mean tank men!" Oil Tankers-"Oh."
Jump to content


































































