Jump to content
EN
Play

Forum

Conscription

Tanker
  • Posts

    1 235
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Conscription

  1. Conscription

    [Forum Game] Count Before Tanki Online Staff!

    You'll do :P Two! [_]Þ Coffee Shad?
  2. Conscription

    [Forum Game] Boys vs. Girls

    1412.
  3. Conscription

    [Forum Game] Count Before Tanki Online Staff!

    One! 1000th Post ! xD :ph34r:
  4. Conscription

    [Forum Game] Boys vs. Girls

    1410.
  5. Conscription

    [Forum Game] The Ban Game

    Player TheGoldenTanker99 has been banned FOREVER. Reason: Banning players without Signature , Point 2.3.1 --→> Rules.
  6. Conscription

    [Forum Game] Count Before Tanki Online Staff!

    I'm Scared -.- I May get Banned... Maybe...Marchbe. I'll Kill you Shadow!! Momma ! Give me My Torch! 1.
  7. Conscription

    [Forum Game] Time Out

    00:23.
  8. Conscription

    [Forum Game] Count Before Tanki Online Staff!

    2 ..____.. ro Skype.. Phantom gone to Repair his Top of Lap Laptop,
  9. Conscription

    [Forum Game] Count Before Tanki Online Staff!

    2. Hey look ! Your calendar got 32nd March..
  10. Conscription

    [Forum Game] Count Before Tanki Online Staff!

    2. I Won't give up , Like in Mid-Night... .__.
×
×
  • Create New...