Jump to content
EN
Play

Forum

Fuel

Tanker
  • Posts

    5 435
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Fuel

  1. Pictures with my friend :) B) Map : Rio
  2. Umm I refuse but wait for my leader's reply. :)
  3. Its okay make hard to flip but not impossible just like its now -_- and tanki has made wasp very strong now just like an hornet there's no big difference now :P
  4. Okay -_- -_- -_- -_- -_- -_- -_-
  5. Played 4 vs 4 after a long time :) I feel like I am a pro ^_^ Came first in all matches from my team + in 1 battle more score than anyone B) but lose due to 3-4 and in one match 2-4 ( players ) :(
  6. Look at Hornet m3 price now. Wasn't hornet for 140k? :unsure:
  7. I agree with you. :( Impossible to flip anyone now :(
  8. Give me the link of the page, where is it written?
  9. Umm but u cant stay in 2 clans. :/
  10. Read mine pm too truth
  11. Thanks :P lol maybe no, if there is a new update related flips -_-
  12. Its my birthday :)
  13. I believe your an wasp user. -_-
  14. Fuel

    Watch V-LOG Episode 45

    Hello there, Is there any new update? From like 1-2 days I cant flip any wasp/hornet m1/m2 which is really bad :( Now there is no difference between wasp and hornet but wasp is a lot better with this update. I am not having fun by flipping others or get flipped Please reply me. Also tell me will this update be forever?
  15. Hello there, From like 1-2 days I cant flip any wasp/hornet m1/m2 which is really bad :( Now there is no difference between wasp and hornet but wasp is a lot better with this update. Please remove this update, I am an xp player and I am not having fun by flipping others or get flipped, flipping is very important to save flags and it has other fun too. Please reply me. Also tell me will this update be forever?
  16. He can be called nub okay? We waited for his partner when it was 5-3 and when his partner came they both turned into smoky and beat us which shows how much greedy he is for small fund. Ask Iron
  17. Who set this time and clan war? Will you give information please? :)
  18. Fuel

    Parkour Club "Flying Eagles" [FE]

    Good Luck. :)
  19. Fuel

    -Parkour Club "The Extremists" [TE]

    Map : Highland Map: Noise Map : Garder
  20. Fuel

    -Parkour Club "The Extremists" [TE]

    Combat Would you like to see some of my parkour pictures? :)
×
×
  • Create New...