Jump to content
EN
Play

Forum

ShermanTiger531

Tanker
  • Posts

    1 635
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by ShermanTiger531

  1. ShermanTiger531

    [Forum Game] 1,000,000 Posts

    11587
  2. ShermanTiger531

    [Forum Game] 1,000,000 Posts

    11584
  3. ShermanTiger531

    [Forum Game] 1,000,000 Posts

    11570
  4. ShermanTiger531

    [Forum Game] Cities

    New York
  5. ShermanTiger531

    [Forum Game] The Unban Game!

    Player rounoun has been banned reason: for being creative
  6. ASyheeernmqabtruifgrweer543e1 < Tried to type qucikly LOL xD
  7. ShermanTiger531

    [Forum Game] Who will win?! (WWW)

    Football WWW? Bugatti vs Ferrari?
  8. ShermanTiger531

    [Forum Game] The Interview Game

    No.My rank is not big enough :) Which type of kit you dream?
  9. ShermanTiger531

    [Forum Game] Write with your eyes closed.

    ''whoa man I think Iam tyoing as I should type because I am using this keyboard for ober 10 years'' whoa man I think I am typing as I should type because I am using this keyboard for over 10 years
  10. ShermanTiger531

    [Forum Game] Guess the Combo

    No PUM hornet and rail
  11. ShermanTiger531

    [Forum Game] Guess how old the user below is

    Nope PUM is 14
  12. I will ask ''How the hell you got here ?? !!'' O.o
  13. ShermanTiger531

    [Forum Game] Try Not To Laugh

    My Graduation Speech ''I want to thank Google,Wikipedia and whoever the hell invited copy and paste.Thank you'' thanks for understanding xD
  14. ShermanTiger531

    [Forum Game] The A to Z of Tanki :)

    Enemy
  15. Yeah almost THE USER BELOW ME HAS 67K
  16. ShermanTiger531

    [Forum Game] Are you afraid of ?

    NO. XD are you afraid of getting hit from a stick ?? xD
  17. ShermanTiger531

    [Forum Game] Who's gonna post next?

    No next sirogo
  18. ShermanTiger531

    [Forum Game] 1,000,000 Posts

    11568
  19. ShermanTiger531

    [Forum Game] "I Love you because..."

    I love you because.....I want to increase my posts xD
  20. ShermanTiger531

    [Forum Game] 1,000,000 Posts

    11566
  21. ShermanTiger531

    [Forum Game] CTRL+V

    A friend with weed is a Friend Indeed.
×
×
  • Create New...