Jump to content
EN
Play

Forum

Darren4Turbo

Tanker
  • Posts

    5 988
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    4

Everything posted by Darren4Turbo

  1. Darren4Turbo

    [Issue 34] Choosing a Medium Hull!

    DICTATOR FTW !!! :D
  2. Good job @Remaine :D Good Luck ;)
  3. Darren4Turbo

    [Issue 34] Main Topic

    Nice! ^_^ Good Luck to the applicants :)
  4. Nice one @Shedinja :D Good Luck ;)
  5. Darren4Turbo

    Your opinion on Shaft..........

    This can be discussed in the Gameplay Section.
  6. Darren4Turbo

    Exciting news in V-LOG 44

    Nice!!! I love that new MU system :D
  7. Darren4Turbo

    [Forum Game] 1,000,000 Posts

    12 333
  8. -Username: Darren4Turbo -Rank: Second Lieutenant -Turret: Railgun M1 -Hull: Wasp M1 -Neon color: Golden Make it when I catch a lot of Gold boxes in one time :D if you finished, PM me. GOOD LUCK ;)
  9. Darren4Turbo

    Four days of 2x funds

    Awesome ! going to a battle to take some CRYSTALS :D
  10. Darren4Turbo

    25% off mobile and PayPal purchases

    Nice ! :D
  11. Darren4Turbo

    General Knowledge

    Hehe, good one xD
  12. Darren4Turbo

    Judgement.Day Leaving Tanki

    R.I.P :P :P :P (JOKE)
  13. Darren4Turbo

    General Knowledge

    Here you can discuss about the world and show your knowledge... :) Every player may share any info that others may not know. Like the worlds biggest continent is Asia etc. ... and any type of useful info may be shared.
  14. Darren4Turbo

    [Forum Game] Believe or Not? (BON?)

    No. I can eat 60 big cakes per day... BON ?
  15. Darren4Turbo

    May Holidays Goodies Program

    Nice ! I'll buy Thunder M1 ^_^
  16. Darren4Turbo

    Sha77777_super leaves TO

  17. Darren4Turbo

    (Polish) Inappropriate Nickname

    Gracz delete ma inappropriate Nickname. (Polski jezyk - Polish language)
  18. Darren4Turbo

    Let's Discuss Ricochet!

    Ricochet: It's so good in Parkour, You can flip yourself more than once, and also brilliant in killing that you can turn the enemies Hull sometimes :D. ~D4T
×
×
  • Create New...