Jump to content
EN
Play

Forum

Darren4Turbo

Tanker
  • Posts

    5 988
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    4

Everything posted by Darren4Turbo

  1. Darren4Turbo

    [Forum Game] Who's gonna post next?

    No I think deadtoyou will post next
  2. Darren4Turbo

    [Forum Game] 1,000,000 Posts

    88888888 22222222 99999999 77777777 88888888 22222222 99999999 77777777 88888888 22222222 99999999 77777777 88888888 22222222 99999999 77777777 88888888 22222222 99999999 77777777 88888888 22222222 99999999 77777777 88888888 22222222 99999999 77777777 88888888 22222222 99999999 77777777
  3. Darren4Turbo

    RicoQueen Leaving Tanki Online

    Good Luck in real life ;)
  4. Darren4Turbo

    [Forum Game] Guess the Combo

    No. PUM Combo is Thunder and Wasp
  5. Darren4Turbo

    Did not received Mus discount

    Those are only MU's and Holiday paint.
  6. Darren4Turbo

    Is tanki down? i can't get ON right now!

    I don't know :wacko:
  7. Darren4Turbo

    [Forum Game] The Story

    golden came with his new weapon named...
  8. Darren4Turbo

    [Forum Game] The Story

    He gave it to an eagle...
  9. Darren4Turbo

    -Parkour Club "Sparrow Eagle Parkourists" [SEP]

    A.t.t.e.n.t.i.o.n! I'll play now on Darren4Turbo not on hush_TURBO. So if you want to join just PM me.
  10. Darren4Turbo

    sub to my yt channel

    Please read the section rules . The best place to put this is in Your Creativity. ;)
  11. Darren4Turbo

    I quit!

    I agree with you. :)
  12. Darren4Turbo

    Ideas for Game Modes!

    I have 2 ideas. 1. Defend the House: Red or Blue team need to defend a house before Red or Blue team destroys it and wins. 2. Specific Requirment: A mode where a player who creates the Battle will choose a one requirment that a player will only use in the battle if he / she didn't change to this requirment they will not enter the battle. Example: Railgun / Hornet. If you agree vote up! ;)
  13. Darren4Turbo

    change of name

    This is how nickname change was done in the past : the name changing player was to register a new account with the desired name, and the Tanki Online technical support staff were to manually transfer all the data into it: guns, hulls , paint, experience and game currency. Often, players used the opportunity to clear their bad karma logs as it was impossible to move them. Now the procedure is simpler: a new account is not required to change the nickname you need only to choose an available and inconsistent with the rules of the game name and give it the name of the specialist technical support help@tankionline.com . The account – including all of its history – only the name in the game will change. The service cost 100 000 crystals.
  14. Darren4Turbo

    Best present for a lady?

    Yes, I know.
  15. Darren4Turbo

    Best present for a lady?

    Funny :P
  16. Darren4Turbo

    Real video

    I don't wanna show myself :ph34r:
  17. Darren4Turbo

    make money online

    Please read section rules before creating a new topic.
  18. Darren4Turbo

    Watch V-LOG Episode 36

    Nice! as always I loved that Video of the Week in the action when the two ranked up in the hole :D.
  19. Darren4Turbo

    Smoky Vs. Railgun

    I use Smoky more than Railgun.
  20. Darren4Turbo

    Your Favourite Clown of the Forum and Game?

    @jokersus.cava He posts funny images :P
  21. Darren4Turbo

    [Forum Game] Guess the Combo

    I'll start PUM Combo is Railgun and Hornet
  22. Darren4Turbo

    [Forum Game] Guess the Combo

    Simple game, Just guess the player above you best combo.
×
×
  • Create New...