Jump to content
EN
Play

Forum

Darren4Turbo

Tanker
  • Posts

    5 988
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    4

Everything posted by Darren4Turbo

  1. Darren4Turbo

    Tanki X — Discussions

    Tanki X seems extremely awesome! more awesome in Parkour :lol:
  2. Darren4Turbo

    Newspapers Summary - The Archives

    I guess @hogree shall be removed from reporters list and been added to the retired ones, and Raphael2 shall add himself back to Reporters.
  3. Darren4Turbo

    Ashura - Islam

    Ashura Mubarak :) Damn, India has many festivals means many holidays from schools? eh? :ph34r: #SaveMeFromSchool
  4. 25% or 30% I celebrate Halloween by scaring tankers in battles ok
  5. Darren4Turbo

    Ask me anything

    What is Tanki Online?
  6. This game is too addictive, that's why I stay here and of course, friends :wub: :blush:
  7. Darren4Turbo

    Battles list problem - unable to enter a game

    The easiest solution is to refresh your page or click on another server quickly.
  8. Darren4Turbo

    Premium Accounts are in the game!

    Bad update. Why do some tankers don't have the premium account for today?
  9. Darren4Turbo

    [Issue 3] How to make a fly plane!

    Issue 3 for what? if it's TWG, just change the Title, you're not in TWG!
  10. Darren4Turbo

    Congratulatory post

    Congratulations to @Raphael2 for returning to Reporter!
  11. Darren4Turbo

    [Issue 42] Down to a Science: Kungur

    Ah, I had a feeling that you would write an article about Kungur soon... You like playing in it so much... that's why I thought so.
  12. This article is brilliant, Stratus is right about the 40% sale instead of 50%, as Semyon said, it will ruin Tanki economy, you guys just care about 50% cause there was never a 40% sale before in few years, I guess... Brilliant article Stratus :)
  13. Darren4Turbo

    Congratulatory post

    Congratulations to Void-Walker for changing his nickname to !
  14. Darren4Turbo

    Best players tanki online 2015

    This topic is really useless, no one is perfect in tanki, we're all equal, and what's wrong if the player is a girl?
  15. Darren4Turbo

    Announce your epicness questionnaire

    1. How long have you been playing Tanki Online? One year, since August 2014 2. How did you find TO? Was searching for a good multiplayer game at Miniclip games, tried all of them but I didn't like any of them... and finally clicked on the game called 'Tanki Online' and started playing and found it a amazing game. 3. What are your favorite maps? Polygon, Sandbox & Rio. 4. How many hours a day do you spend playing? 2 - 3 hours or sometimes more... 5. How much money have you invested in the game? 0 dollars, OK. 6. What is your favorite turret and hull combination? Railgun with Hornet. 7. What is the game missing? Fried Potatoes.
  16. Darren4Turbo

    Congratulatory post

    Congratulations to the winners of the 'Describe this in 100 words!' contest! Congratulations to @FederalBureauFBI on his 4th year forum anniversary! Congratulations to the dead guy named @deadtoyou for ranking up to Field-Marshal! Congratulations to @BuriedSky for ranking up to Colonel! Congratulations to for completing his two millionth score!
  17. Darren4Turbo

    Ask Me Anything!

    Ok Goldy. I want them, if you didn't do at least one, I'll get my potato army on you ok. ~ Like a BO$$
  18. Darren4Turbo

    Who are your favourite youtubers?

    In Tanki: @ll.AngeIs.ll @M4D_GENiUS @Special_HD Non-Tanki: Saad Lamjarred Rebecca Black
  19. It's a shortcut of words, players like to use it in battles more.
  20. Nice! Add me, I'm from Poland :)
  21. Darren4Turbo

    [Issue 42] [Story] Warphare: Interpersonal

    Woah, nice :O :D pls, I want part 2 cause I think this didn't end yet
  22. Congratulations to the winners! :)
  23. ZOOKEEPER Tanki Online National Zoo You are now a zookeeper, your job is to keep this crazy mammoths before they eat the mighty little nugget wasps... keep an eye soldier of the mammoths, that's the most important point of the zookeeper. Now, you see a mammoth getting out of the Tanki Online National Zoo, the mammoth had ran away, from now on, we are looking for some awesome, intelligent zookeepers to catch those nasty mammoths so feel free to apply! Words Counted: 75
  24. Too many good reporters leaving this month -_- :( Bye hog, you will be missed!
×
×
  • Create New...