-
Posts
866 -
Joined
-
Last visited
Everything posted by TheRailgunMaster228
-
I actually Thought M4D_GENiUS and O.U.F.A had the most gold catches until i got to this topic imma follow it =)
-
Player personia has been banned for a year.reason:Saying "Banned for the same reason?!"
-
Cool
-
HI Psycho (Dark) :lol: I now have 400 posts Very Frustrating
-
LOL my Bad I have to go now so i will see you later byee :lol:
-
LOL
-
The thing that annoys me is that isidas ar able to heal other isidas which is very un-fair they should heal other tanks but not other isida users
-
OMG you should be thankful They Are giving away a pass for 70 crystals for unlimited supply use they are having 80% OFF speed ups 50% OFF MU's 5k-9k GoldBoxes OMG have a Heart!
-
Oh and Dark Is your List Full i wanted to add ya' But i haven't seen you on my list
-
You haven't lately <_<
-
He is Basically Showing-Off and Bragging that he has Got the GoldBox and you have not which is a sign of Not being on someone's Friend List -_-
-
NICE I had a Hunch that you would have more than 56 of them ^_^
-
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA How did u make that it's soo funny LOOOL
-
There is a shaft Problem In which Whenever i aim on someone the shot goes somewhere else
-
Dark How much goldboxes you have got?
-
Dictator Is maybe waaay too annoying when GoldBoxes drop and they always get it due to their height
-
Dark maybe u should start using Viking/Dictator I'm sure everyone needs Mid-Field armor while using a turret like Hammer
-
You U got Those 7132 Posts By hanging out here huh? Pretty Impressive if i say so myself ^_^ ^_^
-
I Will atleast Get 1 or more Goldboxes through the mayday holidays and I will post it here,If i Forget To take screenshot i don't know what i shoould do you people tell me ;) Soooo Here is where you post all ur GoldBox Pics Dark.Shado (AKA Slightly_psychotic :huh: ) Is this your GoldBox Club? LOL ...Tell me about it I thought Hunters were king of Goldboxes Because the name is "Hunter" Get it"Hunter" "Gold Hunters" Anyways Whenever i Go to a Battle a Gold Drops It is a MUST that a Dictator Catches it! Got 5 GoldBoxes on this account I like this account Got 19 on the other Account (Galaxy228)<----- Name Is just *I don't know* I made this account to ruin it and 12 on the other account (commando313_PRO)<----Name is CCRAPP! I made this account foooor I forgot
-
When Is Tanki 2.0 Unity Version going to come out i have heard it is going to be spectacular
-
Nice topic Dark
-
Was looking for a chart that showes combos on 50% off But still good work illia
Jump to content




























































