Jump to content
EN
Play

Forum

TheRailgunMaster228

Tanker
  • Posts

    866
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by TheRailgunMaster228

  1. TheRailgunMaster228

    Gold Boxes!

    I actually Thought M4D_GENiUS and O.U.F.A had the most gold catches until i got to this topic imma follow it =)
  2. TheRailgunMaster228

    [Forum Game] The Ban Game

    Player personia has been banned for a year.reason:Saying "Banned for the same reason?!"
  3. TheRailgunMaster228

    May Holidays Goodies Program

    Cool
  4. TheRailgunMaster228

    Gold Boxes!

    HI Psycho (Dark) :lol: I now have 400 posts Very Frustrating
  5. TheRailgunMaster228

    Let's Discuss Dictator!

    LOL my Bad I have to go now so i will see you later byee :lol:
  6. TheRailgunMaster228

    Watch Episode 43 of the V-LOG

    LOL
  7. TheRailgunMaster228

    Let's Discuss Isida!

    The thing that annoys me is that isidas ar able to heal other isidas which is very un-fair they should heal other tanks but not other isida users
  8. TheRailgunMaster228

    Only 25%?! Come on! -_-

    OMG you should be thankful They Are giving away a pass for 70 crystals for unlimited supply use they are having 80% OFF speed ups 50% OFF MU's 5k-9k GoldBoxes OMG have a Heart!
  9. TheRailgunMaster228

    Let's Discuss Dictator!

    Oh and Dark Is your List Full i wanted to add ya' But i haven't seen you on my list
  10. TheRailgunMaster228

    Let's Discuss Dictator!

    You haven't lately <_<
  11. TheRailgunMaster228

    Let's Discuss Dictator!

    He is Basically Showing-Off and Bragging that he has Got the GoldBox and you have not which is a sign of Not being on someone's Friend List -_-
  12. TheRailgunMaster228

    Ping lag

    i Had the same problem PING was 999 then when i put on full screen everything worked fine :P :P
  13. TheRailgunMaster228

    Let's Discuss Dictator!

    NICE I had a Hunch that you would have more than 56 of them ^_^
  14. TheRailgunMaster228

    Tanki Picture of the Day - Have any?

    HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA How did u make that it's soo funny LOOOL
  15. TheRailgunMaster228

    Bugs and Glitches Reports [Closed]

    There is a shaft Problem In which Whenever i aim on someone the shot goes somewhere else
  16. TheRailgunMaster228

    Let's Discuss Dictator!

    Dark How much goldboxes you have got?
  17. TheRailgunMaster228

    Gold Boxes!

    xD
  18. TheRailgunMaster228

    Let's Discuss Dictator!

    Dictator Is maybe waaay too annoying when GoldBoxes drop and they always get it due to their height
  19. TheRailgunMaster228

    Gold Boxes!

    Dark maybe u should start using Viking/Dictator I'm sure everyone needs Mid-Field armor while using a turret like Hammer
  20. TheRailgunMaster228

    Gold Boxes!

    Nice!
  21. TheRailgunMaster228

    Gold Boxes!

    You U got Those 7132 Posts By hanging out here huh? Pretty Impressive if i say so myself ^_^ ^_^
  22. TheRailgunMaster228

    Gold Boxes!

    I Will atleast Get 1 or more Goldboxes through the mayday holidays and I will post it here,If i Forget To take screenshot i don't know what i shoould do you people tell me ;) Soooo Here is where you post all ur GoldBox Pics Dark.Shado (AKA Slightly_psychotic :huh: ) Is this your GoldBox Club? LOL ...Tell me about it I thought Hunters were king of Goldboxes Because the name is "Hunter" Get it"Hunter" "Gold Hunters" Anyways Whenever i Go to a Battle a Gold Drops It is a MUST that a Dictator Catches it! Got 5 GoldBoxes on this account I like this account Got 19 on the other Account (Galaxy228)<----- Name Is just *I don't know* I made this account to ruin it and 12 on the other account (commando313_PRO)<----Name is CCRAPP! I made this account foooor I forgot
  23. TheRailgunMaster228

    Graphics Details ! ( graphics become better )

    When Is Tanki 2.0 Unity Version going to come out i have heard it is going to be spectacular
  24. TheRailgunMaster228

    Let's Discuss the Developer's Plans.

    Nice topic Dark
  25. TheRailgunMaster228

    Combo Prices

    Was looking for a chart that showes combos on 50% off But still good work illia
×
×
  • Create New...