Jump to content
EN
Play

Forum

slycleaversmart

Tanker
  • Posts

    3 337
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by slycleaversmart

  1. slycleaversmart

    Is "ladies first" Sexist?

    You brought up science as if it has proven that God doesn't exist? How did it prove that? Sure test have shown that rocks are 20 milion years old, but who is to say the the Creator didn't spring this into existence as they had always been there? It doesn't say in the bible that everything is new I just said God Created the Heavens and the Earth. I agree men can look after baby's and raise a family by himself (Thanks to modern science) But in the Era of the say Rome do you think Roman men looked after the children all the time and gave them milk? No that was the woman's job, and that's the way its been for years men and woman where created (Or in your belief came from Primordial Soup) differently! The point is that I as a man could raise children without a woman (not saying I want to) I could but that's besides the point This is about sexism and I suppose This makes me sexist but Men and Women where created differently!
  2. slycleaversmart

    [Forum Game] Guess the Rank

    I guess it will be a Marshall.
  3. slycleaversmart

    "Tanki Online Quotes"

    VS m0s I would win with my rail and wasp i would win easy.
  4. slycleaversmart

    "Tanki Online Quotes"

    Lol I don't think so...
  5. slycleaversmart

    Making people life better

    I would be glad to help people add me to the list of people to contact.
  6. slycleaversmart

    What would make a nice bizzare Top 10 list?

    The Top ten most bizarre Gold box catches and drop accidents/ the old drop zones where buggy
  7. slycleaversmart

    Is "ladies first" Sexist?

    Because, In today's society we can't have one person better than the other. no one can be better at being the parent and so on and so forth. However who has the ability to create the milk for the baby? That's right THE MOTHER! Who is better built to Do the hard manual work often necessary to Feed his family THE FATHER! Men and Women should have the same rights, However they are completely different! As a Christian I believe With all my heart God made man and then made Woman here is the verse "Then the Lord God Made a woman from the rib he had taken out of the man, and brought her to the man" Now does this sound like I am being sexist? No I am simply explaining that God made Man and Woman different. I just can't see why that's such an insult in today's world to belive the common fact that Men and Women are complitly different. So I say Again Lady's first Is chivalry, Chivalry is the man allowing any woman to go in front of him The Man is better at somethings and the woman is better at other things, That will never change. Chivalry is ignored now and has been turned from a frenziedly gesture To something that you claim to be sextet. Circular reasoning at its finest.
  8. slycleaversmart

    Whats your favorite/best combo to play with?

    I am wasp+ rail all the way baby!
  9. slycleaversmart

    "Tanki Online Quotes"

    Heck yeah! "A good railgunner practices till he doesn't miss, A brilliant Railgunner trains till he can't miss" -@Shellfire_tanki
  10. slycleaversmart

    Jokers in our Chat and Forum

    I have that too!
  11. slycleaversmart

    [Forum Game] The Ban Game

    Player @Armaldo678 has been Banned From Chat reason: Unnecessary banning and abuse of power GT/Rules.
  12. slycleaversmart

    I don`t like this.

    Its not about that one kid its about tons of kids most of the people I know are my age 14! We know the Fword and the Bword but That doesn't mean we need to use them! or heck even see them all over the forum. This idea is crap.
  13. slycleaversmart

    Is "ladies first" Sexist?

    Look if everyone would just stop talking about Racism and Sexist crap we would be a better society but we have to vew every thing as a insult of some form. Why can't we all just get over the fact that, yes there are sexist pigs out there but not everyone is sexist Ok if we can all just keep our cool and just think about this we wouldn't need to talk about this. I know there will be a lot of down votes on this post but I really don't care I use this saying all the time and I find it meaning common courtesy. I let young and old women in front of me in lines and when I am walking into a store. Its not sexist to let a woman in front of you IT'S JUST CHIVALRY. witch is one thing this world needs more of! I get complements like "What A nice man you are" and "thank you" This isn't even worth discussing at all! Please hear me out. Use chivalry and don't be a sexist pig and we will not have to discuss this in the future.
  14. slycleaversmart

    What is your country famous for?

    U.S.A. Famous for having the dumbest person known to humanity be the leader of the country, JUST BECAUSE HE IS BLACK! 2. being the country with the most selfish pigs known to mankind. 3. yet somehow being the best country ever... ;) Thx Founding fathers I hope someday I can slap some sense into Washington D.C. :) Also for McDonald's as many people have said.
  15. slycleaversmart

    Tanki Online Science Nerds.

    Science is cool till its not. There you may quote me on that.
  16. slycleaversmart

    Best Username in Tanki

    Lol nice one step :P Btw Pm me i need to talk with you again more :)
  17. slycleaversmart

    Best Username in Tanki

    Sorry about this but I like mine so long as I get it changed to the correct speling :P
  18. slycleaversmart

    secret LOVE ♥♥♥

    My girl is complicated in soo many ways. far to complicated to get easily. Thankfully I ain't the quitting type. Also she is worth her weight in gold to me:) (Although she might not be worth that much now that I think about it :huh: )
  19. slycleaversmart

    Internet Suggestions

    Lol.... Look at my pic any you will see what I mean.
  20. slycleaversmart

    Internet Suggestions

    My internet Sucks.
  21. slycleaversmart

    Class registration error in class [....]

    I don't have this problem but its dwarfed by what I do have Lol
  22. slycleaversmart

    How long can you stay without playing Tanki?

    A few months :P
  23. slycleaversmart

    Describe yourself in 1 word !

    If i could use 3 words it would be Unstoppable learner and a underdog. Bold words don't count :P
×
×
  • Create New...