Jump to content
EN
Play

Forum

kkkkk3157

Tanker
  • Posts

    1 448
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by kkkkk3157

  1. kkkkk3157

    Gold Boxes!

    What he posted:
  2. kkkkk3157

    Gold Boxes!

    After one and 1/2 week, i finally finished it. With @hotank155 and mission done Ik that the rewards suck
  3. kkkkk3157

    R.I.P Score Multiplier Pass

    at least give is 20%
  4. kkkkk3157

    What will be your nickname in Tanki X?

    <-- Or zzzzz3157
  5. kkkkk3157

    R.I.P Score Multiplier Pass

    Oops wrong topic
  6. kkkkk3157

    R.I.P Score Multiplier Pass

    There is already a topic to discuss this: http://en.tankiforum.com/index.php?showtopic=292062
  7. kkkkk3157

    Tanki World Records

    these are going good
  8. kkkkk3157

    Gift cards for tanki

    lol just close it
  9. kkkkk3157

    Gold Boxes!

    <_< :(
  10. kkkkk3157

    Personal Stats, Ratings & Achievements

    Lol the 2nd and 3rd top golds caught :P
  11. kkkkk3157

    Gold Boxes!

    was 1v1ing and we kept on killing one another with each others flag until... :O Then bae let me get it for letting him get the fund
  12. kkkkk3157

    Jokers in our Chat and Forum

    my friend asked me "did anyone get on top of the Rio Skyscraper? Answer: Video: at 0:54 mark :P
  13. kkkkk3157

    Post Your Banner Code!

    i think now? click on me
  14. kkkkk3157

    Attacks in Paris

    Very sad. They did not deserve this. RIP
  15. kkkkk3157

    Tanki World Records

    now most players without any staff? i should stop trying
  16. kkkkk3157

    Happy Friday the Thirteenth!

    Yay no school on friday :D
  17. kkkkk3157

    It's Pun Time !

    What did the football coach say to the banker? Also I mustache you a question, but I`ll shave for later. :D Ya thats rly bad
  18. kkkkk3157

    Happy Birthday!

    is that real cheese
  19. kkkkk3157

    Happy Birthday!

    Think you messed up my quote :P
  20. kkkkk3157

    Gold Boxes!

    was on a timed computer and i manged to get it and take a screenie :D
×
×
  • Create New...