Jump to content
EN
Play

Forum

kkkkk3157

Tanker
  • Posts

    1 448
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by kkkkk3157

  1. kkkkk3157

    Gold Boxes!

    late taking screenshot oh well
  2. kkkkk3157

    how to get cry but not a lot of xp

    Welcome back reward :P
  3. kkkkk3157

    Gold Boxes!

    i think i still have some more
  4. kkkkk3157

    Gold Boxes!

    I wish this was real on my main account
  5. kkkkk3157

    Jokers in our Chat and Forum

    I just called them out... And then... Well they sprang into action regarding potato names.
  6. kkkkk3157

    Gold Boxes!

    After a long hiatus, I came back with a gold mission and a gold box
  7. kkkkk3157

    Gold Boxes!

    was on pillar
  8. kkkkk3157

    Boost your tank for DM Tournaments!

    Time to spam the six key... Oh wait I'm not a buyer
  9. kkkkk3157

    Jokers in our Chat and Forum

    its funny that the chat has almost blue lines in it xd
  10. kkkkk3157

    Missions are not available!

    Answered.
  11. kkkkk3157

    Bugs and Glitches Reports [Closed]

    Well then.. When I keep on switching servers, it logs me out all the time... I have it on Remember me but still logs me out.
×
×
  • Create New...