Jump to content
EN
Play

Forum

GrandExecutioner

Tanker
  • Posts

    2 728
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by GrandExecutioner

  1. GrandExecutioner

    Tanki Thinking Challenge

    Done!
  2. GrandExecutioner

    Club "Happy Dragons" [H.D.]

    :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r: ...I will try to forget but I'm scarred... :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r:
  3. GrandExecutioner

    Club "Happy Dragons" [H.D.]

    By the way is Colonel. :ph34r:
  4. GrandExecutioner

    Club "Happy Dragons" [H.D.]

    ... 45 seconds could be the difference in a comeback for the losing team or at least a draw...
  5. GrandExecutioner

    'Mysterious' tank

    So he was right?
  6. GrandExecutioner

    Devil3_EN's Creativity

    Wow. Really nice pictures. Keep up the good work!
  7. GrandExecutioner

    Tousif`s Banners

    I definitely recommend tousif guys. He made my clans logo and it is almost finished now with some minor changes. :)
  8. GrandExecutioner

    Lefty or Righty?

    Right handed. In terms of the brain picture, left sided .
  9. GrandExecutioner

    Club "Happy Dragons" [H.D.]

    Nice playing with ya bruh.
  10. GrandExecutioner

    Club "Happy Dragons" [H.D.]

    Congrats! Nice!
  11. GrandExecutioner

    Club "Happy Dragons" [H.D.]

    Woop! I caught a gold box upside down like a noob with pure skill!
  12. GrandExecutioner

    Tanki X — Discussions

    Can somebody define what is Tank-X. Is it like a new version of TO?
  13. GrandExecutioner

    Club "Happy Dragons" [H.D.]

    Of course only a select few go past the first stage on to the second stage.
  14. GrandExecutioner

    Club "Happy Dragons" [H.D.]

    I know my vote doesn't count seeing as I'm not even in this clan but I reckon like it should be a two-stage thing. First stage is like applications/testing, and then the second stage you should do like a voting system in the clan (maybe with the poll) and person who gets the most votes wins the position.
  15. GrandExecutioner

    Club "Happy Dragons" [H.D.]

    Sorry yeah twins. I was thinking about wasp so i typed that accidentally.
  16. GrandExecutioner

    Club "Happy Dragons" [H.D.]

    Yaaa XP is good. and wasp is pretty powerful especially in small to medium maps.
  17. GrandExecutioner

    Club "Happy Dragons" [H.D.]

    Yep M2 is pretty good but M3 is reeeeaaaally good. Always wins short range battles due to self heal.
  18. GrandExecutioner

    Club "Happy Dragons" [H.D.]

    Yeah I know what you mean. It's a really useful turret especially in an important team battle like war, but I just get bored of it after a while.
  19. GrandExecutioner

    Club "Happy Dragons" [H.D.]

    :) I have a stinger kit aswell. Its great when you first get it but most of the time I prefer my m2 rail.
  20. GrandExecutioner

    Club "Happy Dragons" [H.D.]

    Why?
  21. GrandExecutioner

    Club "Happy Dragons" [H.D.]

    Are you not in the clan Ice Knights?
  22. GrandExecutioner

    Club "Happy Dragons" [H.D.]

    Yep. Have fun though!
  23. GrandExecutioner

    Club "Happy Dragons" [H.D.]

    Yeah I am UTC + 1 sooooo thats 3:10 am for me.
  24. GrandExecutioner

    Club "Happy Dragons" [H.D.]

    Nope sorry. Its 9pm here. 4-8 hours will be the middle of the night for me. Or maybe early morning.
×
×
  • Create New...