-
Posts
2 385 -
Joined
-
Last visited
Everything posted by PracticeParkourStunt
-
#ShamelessAdvertisement - Click on the icons below Cough cough... The great artist is back! And this time with more loadful and epic pictures! Today's special: @SwiftSmoky. Behold!
-
If you post in AW, then more non parkourers will get interested in parkour. Plus, their grammar is just like yours... good.
-
Please post this in the Amateur Writing section too. I believe more people will like it if done so.
-
@SwiftSmoky :wub:
-
One more reserved just in case I want to say Good Luck to my self Good Luck!
-
Reserved 3
-
Cough cough... The great artist is back! And this time with more loadful and epic pictures! Today's special: @SwiftSmoky. Behold!
-
Cough cough... The great artist is back! And this time with more loadful and epic pictures! Today's special: @SwiftSmoky. Behold!
-
Reserved 2
-
ORDERS
-
Talent Coyote | PPS
PracticeParkourStunt replied to PracticeParkourStunt in Talent Coyote | PPS Your Creativity Archive
Talent Coyote -by @PracticeParkourStunt Let me guess, you do not like the color and design of the Tanki Forums, Tank Graphics, and neither your home. Am I right? Obviously not, but what I am right at is the fact that you will surely like the pictures that I shall present to you. I am both a Tanki photographer and editor. My exports always comes in several varieties: Art, Matte, Glow, etc. I don't just take pictures of Tanks, I take pictures of other content: Gold Boxes, Maps, Rank Ups, Ordinary boxes that look epic when I use the artistic effect, and also Terrains. Certainly my blabbing won't help because I doubt you will believe me, so check my artworks for yourself. If you wish to have your picture taken by me, simply send me a PM requesting so, and if you desire your pictures to be edited, just send them and I will try my best (I need great quality pictures though). If the pictures are taken by someone else, a credit shall be given, if not, then it is taken by me. Since I have just started this topic, and I am noob at taking pictures without action, I lack pictures, but I have more fantastic and loadful pictures in my other topic: Parkourists at Play. Please check it out. PS: I named my topic Talent Coyote rather than Creativity 'cuz it's absurd... Just like my pictures Videos Pictures Personal Photoshoot Gold Boxes Maps Rank Ups Specials Others Don't forget to leave a like! -
This isn't in my rank, is it?
-
EDITED ANNOUNCEMENT OF STG
-
Well, my clan is inactive cuz I am inactive. But you can revive the clan, can not you?
-
I used to play Clash of Clans, and I have a clan (I am leader of it). Since I do not play Clash of Clans anymore, do you want my clan? BTW, my clan's rank is 4, name is Seeking Rulerz. My town hall level is 8/7 (I forgot)
-
That's what I just said :|
-
cough cough... We will invite the attackers, if we find the defender's role full, then we will send link publically, cuz you know... issues...
-
? You want to join? Well, what is your alts name? Send friend request to me.
-
Thanks, fixed it :)
-
Dear HD, I know that you spam a lot, and you love it, so do I, but your spam is so much that it is hard to notice official announcements. So I would like to request the Clan Hierarchies to write down all official announcements like training, STGs, and events to be written on the front page. -PPS
-
-
SAVE THE GOLD DATE: 14TH JANUARY 2017 (SATURDAY) TIME: 14:00 (0 UTC) HELD BY: @uhuhuiyhui GOLD BOXES: ONE MAP: EDINBURGH PARTICIPANTS: ANYONE (Free2Join) DETAILS:- PRO BATTLE: ON RANK: - DROP BOXES: OFF SUPPLIES: ON SMART SUPPLIES: OFF FRIENDLY FIRE: OFF AUTOBALANCE: OFF AUTOFINISH: ON FORMAT: NONE TIME: 2400s EQUIPMENT: TURRET: RAILGUN / HAMMER / SMOKY / RICOCHET / TWINS HULL: WASP / HORNET / ANY MEDIUM HULL THAT IS M0 PROTECTIONS: ANY PAINT: BLACK / MARINE (DEFENDERS WILL TAKE MARINE) THE FIRST 5 TO 10 MINUTES WILL BE FOR PLANTING THE MINES AND DROPPING THE GOLD. ONCE ALL THOSE ARE SET, EVERYONE (ATTACKERS ONLY) WILL BE INVITED TO THE BATTLE. THE STG WILL BE FREE FOR ALL, AFTER ATTACKERS ARE INVITED, LINK WILL BE PROVIDED PUBLICLY. ONCE THE STG IS OVER, ALL THE ATTACKERS MUST LEAVE, SO THAT THE DEFENDERS CAN GET ALL THE CRYSTALS. ATTACKERS ARE NOT ALLOWED TO TAKE DOUBLE DAMAGE! THEY ARE ALLOWED TO TRY TO KILL THE DEFENDER, BUT THEY ARE NOT ALLOWED TO TAKE DOUBLE DAMAGE. LAGGING IS ALLOWED. -X- REQUIREMENTS MAY CHANGE ACCORDING TO HELDER
-
Why so much spam?
-
Can you find out if this is a myth or a fact: Speed boosts increases acceleration
-
You invited me only once -_- I re invited you so that you would invite me, but you didnt -_- Plus, had a great day with SS :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:
Jump to content


































































