-
Posts
2 385 -
Joined
-
Last visited
Everything posted by PracticeParkourStunt
-
Just scroll through the parkour Clubs section and apply for any you like.
-
I want to ask for help, but I also want to do things on my own. :ph34r:
-
I will post my greatest achievement soon... in fact, this achievement can be done by anyone.
-
This is not a popular idea... just sayin...
-
A question: I know that i won't come first place, but is it possible to get a Dream Tank that has equipment 3 or 4 ranks higher than you?
-
If it is my rank, then okay, when is the date>
-
Thank you very much! :wub: :wub: :wub: Sorry if you dislike anime... but...
-
Cough cough... wah? Camping is sometimes good, I mean, really good. I was in a high ranked battle at Kunger CP, and I camped near point E and made my entire team win. How? If you didn't know, point E over looks point B, D/A ( I forgot) and E, so yeah, camping is sometimes good.
-
cough cough, more 6000 XP to go... ... and lets hope i dont self destruct in mid air
-
Thanks for your replies guys, btw, should I use dictator instead? I heard that it is more stable
-
I know you changed it :lol:
-
Did you use the insert image button?
-
Guys! I heard gab talking! That too in Lithuanian! So sweet! :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:
-
Me and gab :wub:
-
Thanks for the information... btw... how many twins do I need to make myself fly? 3 or 4? ... And is dictator better for this than wasp?
-
Club, and the map is always in Parkour mode. So no need. And all of the club members know that 1 invite = not important, 2 invite = I am just checking if you got the first invite or not, 3 invite = this is important, 4 invite = you better join or else you will be kicked. Shall I add this to the club pictures, and the other previous pictures?
-
Seriously? Seriously Cedric? I thought you passed your English classes, but now I am in doubt.
-
Are you sure you used the direct link?
-
The game... May the Hunger Games begin...
-
Umm... Is it possible to rank up on a twins elevator? In non parkour mode?
-
NOTE: I WILL BE ONLINE EVERYDAY FROM 2 PM UTC TILL 4 PM UTC. IF YOU WANT TO PARKOUR WITH ME, PLEASE SEND ME A PRIVATE MESSAGE OR INVITE TO A BATTLE.
-
You need to use a proper extension. Try uploading the image in imgur.com
-
Just make a happy birthday postcard. FnF's birthday is on 24th January
-
Just put a link of it and a description And nice application form, but it looks more like an interview. (Can I add some of those questions to our application form? Just asking) And I believe "Useful links" is a better term than "Useful information" because in that section you are providing links, and not much information (just sayin)
Jump to content



































































