Jump to content
EN
Play

Forum

PracticeParkourStunt

Tanker
  • Posts

    2 385
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by PracticeParkourStunt

  1. PracticeParkourStunt

    [FJ] Flying Juniors

    The lord of Pictures and Edits has arrived. Cleanse your eyes with these glorious art of tanks!
  2. PracticeParkourStunt

    [Forum Game] True or False?

    False PUM is european
  3. Help, I am stupid. How do I make my taskbar pop up when in full screen? And my date is not given in my taskbar. Plus, is it necessary to show the date?
  4. PracticeParkourStunt

    Parkour Discussion / Q&A

    A picture describing the issue would be better
  5. PracticeParkourStunt

    -Parkour Club "Flying Laggers Academy" [FLA]

    Your ping is good. How the heavens are you possibly a lagger!?
  6. PracticeParkourStunt

    Leave your feedback about the new Downloadable Client

    Hello tankers! I really liked the Tanki Online Downloadable Client as it improved the performance and quality of gaming. I played on it for 3 weeks or more. However, today, when I opened the Client, it all went usual, but, it kept loading for the entire time. By 'it kept loading entire time' I mean the second loading screen, after you have logged in to your account. Later on, I tried logging in from the browser version, and it worked. Then I went back to the Client, logged in, and everything went against my intuition. It didn't load. I closed the client, opened the client, logged in, loading... closed the client, opened the client, logged in; and so on... I waited about 7 minutes or more in each of the procedures, yet no success in getting into my account. Now I require help. Is there anyone who can help me with this issue? Here is an image to describe the loading screen:
  7. PracticeParkourStunt

    Profile Views / Posts Ratio

    Waiting for Cedric
  8. PracticeParkourStunt

    [Forum Game] True or False?

    False, The player below me is looking for a gf
  9. PracticeParkourStunt

    Monthly review of work by Battle Violation Mods

    When battle mods do come, can they at least show a sign (after they have removed the violator) that they are there? If they don't show a sign that they are there, people will think that battle mods do not come to rescue.
  10. PracticeParkourStunt

    [FJ] Flying Juniors

    See gab? I am a good ramp (As long as I do not lag)
  11. PracticeParkourStunt

    Profile Views / Posts Ratio

    0.455366098
  12. PracticeParkourStunt

    [Forum Game] True or False?

    False XD I ain't going to fall for that repeat again PUM is a guy
  13. PracticeParkourStunt

    [Forum Game] True or False?

    False, PUM has a sister
  14. PracticeParkourStunt

    French parkour club

    Please read and follow the Parkour Club Rules & Information before starting a Parkour Club.
  15. PracticeParkourStunt

    Tips From Club Leaders

    I still don't understand what is the use of this topic... Someone answer me... via PM
  16. PracticeParkourStunt

    [Forum Game] True or False?

    False Dude! Why the heavens will I wear socks in a weather of 37 degrees celcius!
  17. PracticeParkourStunt

    [Forum Game] True or False?

    I am XP B) PUM is liking True and False game
  18. PracticeParkourStunt

    [Forum Game] True or False?

    True PUM is either @gabriele02 or
  19. PracticeParkourStunt

    [Forum Game] True or False?

    True PUM is above Warrant Officer 5
  20. PracticeParkourStunt

    [FJ] Flying Juniors

    Please do not talk about off-topic matter over here. And , your Application is pending.
  21. PracticeParkourStunt

    [FJ] Flying Juniors

    Is it me and , or is everyone just too obsessed with really improper blur effects.
  22. PracticeParkourStunt

    [FJ] Flying Juniors

    Parkourists of the Month September 2016 Congratulations on becoming the Parkourist of the Month! DIRECT WORD FROM @gabriele02
  23. PracticeParkourStunt

    [FJ] Flying Juniors

    Semyon Kirov
  24. PracticeParkourStunt

    20 Things You Probably Don't Know about Tanki

    Will you be doing a part 2?
  25. PracticeParkourStunt

    Parkour Hall of Fame

    @SwiftSmoky is not the one who invited OMP. OMP was just something ordinary parkourers or battle players made while trying to conquer structures alone. In time, the art of getting on buildings and structures alone was passed down from tanker to tanker and even to @SwiftSmoky. He, however, did invent (or publish) the Parkour Dictionary. It helped loads of players in parkour. So, he should be called the man who helped thousands parkour, instead of the man who invented OMP.
×
×
  • Create New...