-
Posts
2 385 -
Joined
-
Last visited
Everything posted by PracticeParkourStunt
-
Parkour
-
Quoting my first post :D Brings back old memories
-
When can you guys come then? Which time do you prefer?
-
Train
-
Just because you can flood in RuMc doesn't mean that you should flood here
-
Cold
-
Tricky
-
Well, we are pretty good, but slightly inactive due to school (we are not 17 years old like you)
-
Adult
-
Socrates
-
Can you guys make a video of how you make your videos? It would be really amazing to see behind the scenes
-
This is a club right? Why is written clan?
-
Gross
-
Chocolate :D
-
Temperature
-
Chocolate (If this is wrong, I will remove it)
-
Variable
-
PM me the picture. I will download all the pictures in my computer on Friday. I may forget the page this picture was in, so PM me
-
How does that possibly relate to Quadratic? I will continue from quadratic Equation
-
Linear
-
Pokemon
-
Matter
-
How did you take that picture? Can you please give the direct links? It is very annoying to right click the image, then click open in new tab, then click that tab, then see, then close that tab, then click another link. Dude, haven't you ever heard of direct links?
-
Hard
-
Answer
Jump to content



































































