Jump to content
EN
Play

Forum

PracticeParkourStunt

Tanker
  • Posts

    2 385
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by PracticeParkourStunt

  1. PracticeParkourStunt

    [FJ] Flying Juniors

    COME ONLINE!
  2. PracticeParkourStunt

    Let's Discuss Railgun!

    Atleast you get free m1/m2/m3
  3. PracticeParkourStunt

    [FJ] Flying Juniors

    Hey, what was your hammer again? Is it m1?
  4. PracticeParkourStunt

    [FJ] Flying Juniors

    The club didn't become inactive, we are using social media now. News! We need two more videos for Flying Juniors trailer! We need to do a video on whale jump and twins craft (the trick used to conquer skyscraper), so can you guys be online today just 1 hour before Parkour time? Requirement for whale jump: Stadium DM map 1 Hunter/Hammer 1 Wasp/Thunder 1 Hornet/Hammer Requirement for twins craft: Map Unknown Loads of twins and wasps 1 Wasp/fire Sincerely, @PracticeParkourStunt
  5. PracticeParkourStunt

    [FJ] Flying Juniors

    As according to @gabriele02 I am the new leader
  6. PracticeParkourStunt

    [FJ] Flying Juniors

    @gabriele02 add his name to the list
  7. PracticeParkourStunt

    Parkourists at Play

    Actually no, then I would have to move the new pictures to an old section every time I post more. And this picture that you gave me, is made by the real spectator mode (I guess). You can't have this kinds of angles using Fake Specs. But still, nice picture! Just so that you know, I have been inactive for some days because I was working on videos. We are looking for a person who has After Effects and can edit
  8. PracticeParkourStunt

    [Forum Game] Nickname Chain

    @omrot
  9. PracticeParkourStunt

    What is the Best Screen recorder?

    Go to options>Video and Audio>Video options>Video codec>choose H.263 Then thank me I don't always use it -_- See the posts that I make
  10. PracticeParkourStunt

    [FJ] Flying Juniors

    Club*
  11. PracticeParkourStunt

    Parkourists at Play

    This will help: http://en.tankiwiki.com/Camera_Settings
  12. PracticeParkourStunt

    [FJ] Flying Juniors

    Thank you, you are right, I won First Place in Acting just today! Plus, I didn't mean it in a bad way, I asked that if you thought it so easy, can you also edit?
  13. PracticeParkourStunt

    [FJ] Flying Juniors

    You are saying this as if it is nothing, but can you do it? Editing takes a lot of time! I agree that his videos suck, but adobe after effects? Dude, we can't buy. So here is a question for you, can YOU edit?
  14. PracticeParkourStunt

    [FJ] Flying Juniors

  15. PracticeParkourStunt

    [Forum Game] Nickname Chain

    (Why did you write same name!? One name can be used only once!)
  16. PracticeParkourStunt

    [FJ] Flying Juniors

    Easy, photoshop, you recolor it. And that isn't such a good edit by the way. ATTENTION! Those of you who have gmail account, PLEASE go to Hangouts! I have made a group chat! You can chat there!!! Best part, since it is gmail, you can be online whenever you want!!!
  17. PracticeParkourStunt

    What is the Best Screen recorder?

    If you think Bandicam is a really good recorder, well it is, ONLY if you buy it. It has watermarks which are really annoying. Instead, download this: http://www.dvdvideosoft.com/products/dvd/Free-Screen-Video-Recorder.htm Absolutely free, no water marks, no trials and, you can record as much as you want (settings). I recorded a video of 3 hours long and it worked! But since my folder didn't have the space, it got deleted :'(
  18. PracticeParkourStunt

    Parkourists at Play

    Thank you very much. You are pretty good designer your self, what do you use? Adobe Illustrator or Photoshop to make logos?
  19. PracticeParkourStunt

    [FJ] Flying Juniors

    Please PM me your facebook name, skype name and gmail if you have. Also your time zone
  20. PracticeParkourStunt

    [FJ] Flying Juniors

    Thank you for your help and support in PM dear FJ members. Because of you, I have now collected enough data, and now we can communicate using social medias. However, since many of you don't have, use the Hangouts in Gmail. Hopefully your parent's would allow it since Hangouts is in Gmail. Good Luck!
  21. PracticeParkourStunt

    [FJ] Flying Juniors

    Wrong. Skype age limit is 13 in USA. You see, the skype age limit depends on the country you live in. For USA it is 13 but for other countries it is higher. An NO, Tanki Age limit is not 12 years. It can be of any age, but for your email to be connected with Tanki Online is 13 (or more) because you need to create email. I have seen an 8 year old play Tanki Parent restriction can be of ANY age! Most Indian parents don't allow daughters to use Skype or Facebook. And you can't disprove me because I have seen it first hand.
  22. PracticeParkourStunt

    [FJ] Flying Juniors

    I agree with you. But you see, if you haven't read the rules, children also play the game. And if you haven't read skype/facebook rules, you need a certain age limit to use it. We tried using PM, but you can only do it with 5 people. It isn't enough. And in the past, many of you guys submitted us links to sites in which we can chat, but non of them were good. I agree that we are flooding a LOT but you should also know that we are not like you guys who are above 18. Have you ever hard of Indians? Where the families don't allow use of Social Media? There are many Indians, in fact, almost HALF of our club's members are from Southern Asia. Don't worry, we are going to stop the flood, but "Development takes time and care" Then we would have to go to a certain page number every time to look for it NOTE!!! If you moderators think that we are flooding, you guys should also know that it has decreased a LOT! last time, a page would open every Ca.10 minutes, now it is every Ca.1 Hour. Plus, we are trying to use social medias for those who have. Don't think that we are not listening to you. Proof:
  23. PracticeParkourStunt

    [FJ] Flying Juniors

    It is capital J of Juniors not small j -_-
  24. PracticeParkourStunt

    Let's Discuss Railgun!

    Unless you want to get shot by me :P
  25. PracticeParkourStunt

    Parkourists at Play

    This is not a parkour club nor a team. This is just my topic where I post my pictures of parkour. If you like, then you could join: Flying Juniors
×
×
  • Create New...