Jump to content
EN
Play

Forum

Supernatural

Tanker
  • Posts

    1 984
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Supernatural

  1. Supernatural

    Tanki World Records

    I can't believe that after 299 pages and so many records, some people still can't understand that THE RECORDER HAS TO POST THE RECORD HIMSELF, and acca is a Russian guy... I really appreciate your kindness tho. Homie is my friend (in-game), so I don't think he would mind it.. At least a new challenge for him :)
  2. Supernatural

    Tanki World Records

    Thanks for reminding ^_^ Here's 2, or 4, hope they are good.. Most time spent in the same format-440 hours Most experience earned in the same format-856 648 Not sure if these can be added too, or maybe it's too specific: Most time spent in CTF format- 440 hours Most experience earned in CTF-856 648
  3. Supernatural

    Tanki World Records

    Wish I got a $ every time I heard that ;) I have a happy life this way, and I spend all the time I can with family and friends. Not gonna explain my life story here. Other than that, I have lots of friends in Tanki, and sometimes I just talk to them, even for hours... Also, I'm a leader of a Tier 1 clan, which also needs to be cared about, other couple of hours pass there. So thanks for the motivational input. :) FYI, i saw a guy with 1200+ hours played. That's no life...
  4. Supernatural

    Tanki World Records

    Some Ratings stuff, not sure if they are fine but they seem appropriate for me.. Most time played with the same turret-421 hours Most exp earned with same turret-773 479 Most time played with the same hull-426 hours Most exp earned with same hull-835 419 If you add most crystals earned in 1 week: 140 514 Most experience earned in 1 week: 109 612
  5. Supernatural

    Episode 81 of the V-LOG is here!

    Boring and short. Now go and fix ru1
  6. Titan is way better, especially in small map CP's and golds. It's nearly as slim as a Hornet, it's faster, it has more way more pushing force, an that 40 hp minus is nothing.
  7. Supernatural

    Early battle termination is back!

    EBT at its best http://prntscr.com/a419yf
  8. Supernatural

    Here’s episode 79 of the V-LOG!

    Why the hell did you have to rearrange the battle settings when creating a new battle? Seriously... And good job giving 50k to a mult gold hunter. I'm gonna apply with a flag cap in xp/bp without rotating my turret. That's roughly the same skill level.
  9. Supernatural

    Tanki World Records

    Hey, what about my most flags capped in 5 and 10 mins?
  10. Supernatural

    Tanki World Records

    That's called bad luck I think.
  11. Supernatural

    Tanki World Records

    Most flags in 5 minutes-34 Most flags in 10 minutes-68 Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uo0jYakIHCo&feature=youtu.be I'm really sorry about the graphics, I accidentally changed some settings ._. I just didn't want the video to affect my fps, but I didn't expect it to be this ****ty :( Pic of 5 min: http://prntscr.com/9zskuw Last flag pic here: Before you say anything about my pc, it's not horrible at all, almost all maps run with 60fps.
  12. Supernatural

    Tanki World Records

    Most hours in game: 456 http://ratings.tankionline.com/en/user/living.legend/ Finally something good in having less to do...
  13. Supernatural

    What been going on forum recently?

    Mods delete almost everything that has a bad impact on tanki's reputation. It's like ignoring all the problems, and as they can't see negative comments, they always believe "wow, we made another awesome update, nobody says bad things about it!" I feel like this will be deleted too. It's not the mods fault tho...
  14. Supernatural

    Blue Sphere Receivers

    To see which player stole the most crystals from other players I guess.
  15. Supernatural

    Reserve your nickname for Tanki X!

    Not working for changed nicknames. Thanks.
  16. Russians, 10 year old kids in clusters, noobs who can't rotate turret, mults, oufa fans, and those who call me a lagger/camper/hacker when they are losing.
  17. Supernatural

    [Issue 47] Scrutinized: Railgun

    The feeling when a Major know stuff better than 99% of Generalissimos. Hats off!
  18. Supernatural

    New gifts are in the game!

    Can I send myself a Blue Sphere? Forever alone...
  19. All ideas are awesome, 6. and 5. the mostly as I am XP/BP player (despite my full m3 garage :lol:)
  20. Supernatural

    Tanki World Records

    So you refused my application for highest R/S I guess...
  21. Supernatural

    'M3 Smoky' or 'Smoky M3'

    If you say Smoky m3 or the name of your turret 2 times with capital first and last letter in chat like "SmokY m3 SmokY m3" it will get 10% damage boost.
  22. Supernatural

    RU1 huge lag and kicked out again

    You can take screen even if you are lagging... you have 10-15 secs before screen goes off.
  23. Are you guys serious? Play a long battle, activate premium at the end, and use it for 3 more hours instead of being stupid. And no, mission will not disappear.
  24. Supernatural

    Tanki World Records

    Thanks for the answer :) And btw, if you read back, in my first post, I only showed the pic where I got the fund. And someone did believe that I could take that fund because I was the first to join back after a server lag. So are you taking the record from me because I was honest? It sounds really, really wrong.
  25. Supernatural

    Tanki World Records

    A record should be a record without questions. Nobody asks someone who has tattoos on 99% of his body questions like "Which was the first tattoo?" "Who made them?" "Was it your friend? Oh, so your friend have made them! Record is invalid then, go home."
×
×
  • Create New...