-
Posts
1 337 -
Joined
-
Last visited
Everything posted by L.I.I3.3.I2.T.Y
-
Types Of People In TO. #2 [Written by tankers for tankers + A contest for the best writer.
L.I.I3.3.I2.T.Y replied to Rayyan in Archive
The Arab Banker Child Always have got a premium account, ranked to gissmo in only 50 days and have all halls and all turrets on M4. -
Types Of People In TO. #2 [Written by tankers for tankers + A contest for the best writer.
L.I.I3.3.I2.T.Y replied to Rayyan in Archive
I'm none of those. Nice article BTW (your old one.) -
[Issue 46] The Ultimate Reporter Showdown: Why BP is Better than XP
L.I.I3.3.I2.T.Y replied to Phoenix-Warbird in Newspaper Archive
No question! BP is better anyway. -
[Issue 5] [Guide] Gaining Quick Experience Points (TWG)
L.I.I3.3.I2.T.Y replied to marc.jp_44 in Archive
Some gr8 tips I haven't heared from before. Very well written! -
Nice. Keep writing men! I'm looking forward to the next issue.
-
Gr8. Nice story although I prefer the real Newspaper issues to yours. :/
-
TO will end with the beginning of World War III.
-
[Forum Game] would you take above player's nickname
L.I.I3.3.I2.T.Y replied to snipe3000 in Forum Games
No -
Banned for nothing specific.
-
Almost but wrong. Gissimo?
-
[Forum Game] would you take above player's nickname
L.I.I3.3.I2.T.Y replied to snipe3000 in Forum Games
Probably -
[Forum Game] Guess the letter from which the username of the person below you starts
L.I.I3.3.I2.T.Y replied to Pride.ln.Blood in Forum Games
No T? -
[Forum Game] would you take above player's nickname
L.I.I3.3.I2.T.Y replied to snipe3000 in Forum Games
Maybe. -
Banned for having more than 12.000 posts.
-
23702
-
[Forum Game] would you take above player's nickname
L.I.I3.3.I2.T.Y replied to snipe3000 in Forum Games
No. Yours sounds a bit weird. -
[Forum Game] Fuse Your Username With The User Above You
L.I.I3.3.I2.T.Y replied to trollface.jpg in Forum Games
CyberLiberty -
Nahh. Commander?
-
[Forum Game] Guess the letter from which the username of the person below you starts
L.I.I3.3.I2.T.Y replied to Pride.ln.Blood in Forum Games
No. B? -
1413181414141115141413151715
-
Never. Would you exchange 1 US Dollar for 100 Simbabwe Dollar?
Jump to content










































































