-
Posts
65 -
Joined
-
Last visited
Everything posted by I.Loved.You
-
Say Ahh... https://imgur.com/7hzLvXr
-
I'm In this club :)
-
გაუმარჯოს ქაღთველებს =)
-
Insult . provocation... nickname: moh368_the_best
I.Loved.You replied to I.Loved.You in Insult . provocation... nickname: moh368_the_best Game Violation Reports
Hello ! Please block those players who bother you by putting them on Ignore list and you won't see them again DO NOT report Chat Violations in this section Before creating a topic , Please read : *** GAME VIOLATIONS SECTION RULES *** -
Insult, provocation. nickname : Confirm
I.Loved.You replied to I.Loved.You in Insult, provocation. nickname : Confirm Game Violation Reports
Hello ! Please block those players who bother you by putting them on Ignore list and you won't see them again DO NOT report Chat Violations in this section Before creating a topic , Please read : *** GAME VIOLATIONS SECTION RULES *** -
romcgindodes magra maxatia da shen ra tqvi egec ar manieresebs patara xar aba ra xar cheteri xar aba ra xar :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
-
kai patarav gacherdiii :D :D :D :D :D :Dd me ras gteni chetze gades bani mere ro damхmarebiхar ra? risitqma ginda ? shenive enis gamo gaq aseti atnashenia chemtan ))))
-
gmertmadamifaros chemiiyo "DDDDDDDD da dzaan magrad mkidia sheni kliker
-
iyo saubari am temaze da modi ase nu izav skhvanairad mokhdes yvelaferi
-
shensavit skrinebs ar inakhav patarav da shens dzvel vetkaze sheiseiirne ramdeni ido datkbi <3 c+ click shen ki klikavs ase rom shut up <3
-
"DDDDDDDDD bevrjer waage ukve
-
http://prntscr.com/db3naw bla bla bla
-
Good Luck Guys ! )) :P :ph34r: ( Maaaazeeeeeeeenn) hhhhhh
-
Gratzz guys )) Good Luck !
Jump to content










































































