-
Posts
3 445 -
Joined
-
Last visited
-
Days Won
1
Everything posted by omrot
-
Guys, can you all post your confessions in a Confession Bear meme? I think it is more suitable :rolleyes:
-
This is exactly what the developers are doing -__-
-
Since most of Tanki's players are under 18 (Let's face the truth), I'm not quite sure how their parents will feel with giving their credit card number to a random website. I'm sure my parents won't let me
-
Member when Tanki used to have 100,000 players online? Ooh ooh I member
-
I think you just spoiled the whole trilogy for me :wacko:
-
Some games actually GIVE money to clans so they will participate in events and championships
-
I fell asleep after the first 30 minutes :unsure:
-
It took you a long time to realise this -_-
-
I am a kid too but asdasemm really got me into it. It is really interesting, very interesting
-
Go to PCpartpicker. You can see all the things you need and how much they cost. Then you buy the parts on Amazon or another Internet store. When you get all your parts, you go on YouTube and look up videos on how to build it (There are tons of them)
-
When people talk behind your back, in-front of you :blink:
-
In the Halloween event people used only Freeze to kill him so you must be mistaken
-
There are no actual rounds. We just have to agree with the teams on a certain time and date
-
Finally :lol:
-
Best Graphics Card will be Nvidia GeForce GTX Titan but it is way too expensive. I think the best as in Price/Preformance is MSI GeForce GTX 970 as it's only $259 (somewhere around 18k rupees). The best CPU for your computer will be Intel i5-6600K which is $222 (14k rupees). This should leave you about 50k rupees for Case, Keyboard, other stuff
-
Dude, which Rupees? Indian?
-
Dude, Which Rupees? There are Indian and Pakistani and Mauritian and Nepalese and Seychellois and Sri Lankan and they are far from being equal currencies
-
How much money are you willing to spend on those question marks?
-
In this case being patient didn't help him much. It is now too late to add his name to the Domination Series teams
-
1) Reach Legend 2) Complete a Wipeout course 3) Fly in a Hot-air Balloon 4) Marry (Pretty obvious) 5) Own a spa resort on Mars and become a multimillionaire I forgot to mention that those to-dos will be done by the order they are shown :)
-
It looks great :lol:
-
Dude, are you that desperate?
-
You still need to wait to be tested
-
He meant, how many people submit an entry within 24 hours
Jump to content











































































