Jump to content
EN
Play

Forum

ToiIetPaper_BS

Tanker
  • Posts

    827
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by ToiIetPaper_BS

  1. ToiIetPaper_BS

    [Forum Game] I am a pro. NO!

    I am a pro cos I hacked in jijangero's profile to check his friend's list.
  2. ToiIetPaper_BS

    [Forum Game] Kingdom Animalia [KA]

    Umm...kinda yes... Puppy?
  3. ToiIetPaper_BS

    [Forum Game] Joking Jokers [JJ]

    What happened to the tank when it jumped from the cliff in madness? It flipped...where? On that pole/tower....when? While he had the flag and they needed just 1 capture to win... In anger, he presses Delete....then what?
  4. ToiIetPaper_BS

    Tanki Picture of the Day - Have any?

    Mah New Kit:
  5. ToiIetPaper_BS

    The Toilet Paper Army [TPA]

    ^ Congo Mah New Kit:
  6. ToiIetPaper_BS

    “THE GAME” is over

    I understand you, but there are a few points that you didn't note..1) whenever a clue was hidden in a map, it had always been in very secret places, that map has no secret place except that.. If you know, then once a clue was hidden in a mapin such a way that only a pparticular angle of camera could find it...that too was visible due to glitch of game engine.. 2) Normal players have, like, VERY less chances of finding it out in the first....those talented people are so thorough with the game that they don't even need any guidance....can you expect to best them? I don't remember any in my knowledge, (since almost 2 yrs now) who had been able to..
  7. ToiIetPaper_BS

    Tanki Online's 7th Birthday Album [Yisroel.Rabin]

    ^ how did you (or anyone) hide the name and health bar, BTW?
  8. ToiIetPaper_BS

    [Forum Game] Rate the above person's username

    ^ pro inglish 7/10
  9. ToiIetPaper_BS

    [Forum Game] Tick-Tock

    00:10:32
  10. ToiIetPaper_BS

    [Forum Game] The Ban Game

    Banned for not clearly understand what the legendary toilet paper meant..
  11. ToiIetPaper_BS

    [Forum Game] Basketball

    Steal
  12. ToiIetPaper_BS

    [Forum Game] How would you kill the person above?

    The sun explodes, you explode, so I kill you...b) HWYKM if I blocked your continent from Tanki, and stopped all methods to get out from that continent?
  13. ToiIetPaper_BS

    [Forum Game] Tick-Tock

    00:10:30
  14. ToiIetPaper_BS

    [Forum Game] Associations

    Food
  15. ToiIetPaper_BS

    [Forum Game] In the future

    Yes...the king, OK? In the future, PUM will join my noob army..
  16. ToiIetPaper_BS

    [Forum Game] Ask the Player Below Anything

    Coz it was an exit from boredom.. What is life?
  17. ToiIetPaper_BS

    [Forum Game] 1,000,000 Posts

    26 565
  18. ToiIetPaper_BS

    [Forum Game] Basketball

    Pass 2
×
×
  • Create New...