-
Posts
1 702 -
Joined
-
Last visited
Everything posted by r_L-E-O-P-A-R-D-2003
-
Add me 19th august
-
banned for being a nub
-
Banned for saying raiguns are for noobs
-
I speak All language with the help of Google translate
- 683 replies
-
- 17
-
-
Banned for writing first 3 words Dil (Dil means heart in urdu langauge)
-
Banned for writing name of the singer rox in the end
-
rico is really cool
-
they can't care full next time don't click on remember me because brother's will waste your crystals
-
just record the video longer then 5 min and shorter then 20 min after that upload to youtube then send video link to game violators they will get forever ban
-
I think lags are fixed now if u still have lag then its your internet problem
-
I know that fell bro
-
omg
-
yup i have amazing moment I was using thunder and mammoth gold was droping i was having double damage I run to the gold after 1 year my mammoth reached that spot where gold was falling after a nonsense dictator come over me i keep shooting him and people shooting i use health kit then again i keeep shooting them when i was going to take gold i see on the screen where it said L-e-o-p-a-r-d-2003 has self destructed
-
Wishing i didnt rank up so fast ......?......
r_L-E-O-P-A-R-D-2003 replied to THE_KING_RULES in Archive
yup money grow on tree's -
Wishing i didnt rank up so fast ......?......
r_L-E-O-P-A-R-D-2003 replied to THE_KING_RULES in Archive
I don't want to rank up faster -_- i want to be a warrant officer and i want to play with my mammoth m2 and thunder m2 in that rank :P -
NO rico why not railgun
-
Give free crystals :P
-
Long loading time and impossibility to join battles at first
r_L-E-O-P-A-R-D-2003 replied to falcosenna1 in Archive
same i was having same Problem Sir but i upgrade my internet now its fine -
No man i am so poor i live on street xD
-
Don't you get a token ?
-
yes his true wait i say
-
do you even sent the email ?
-
4 hours if you send the email
Jump to content










































































