Jump to content
EN
Play

Forum

r_L-E-O-P-A-R-D-2003

Tanker
  • Posts

    1 702
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by r_L-E-O-P-A-R-D-2003

  1. r_L-E-O-P-A-R-D-2003

    buttons gone?

    http://help.tankionline.com/topics/19836-how-do-i-geat-automatic-graphics-option-in-tanki-online/ http://en.tankiwiki.com/Settings Things missing from settings and download the latest version of your flash player: http://get.adobe.com/flashplayer I hope this may help you
  2. r_L-E-O-P-A-R-D-2003

    What Is The Most Common Used Word In Tanki?

    Noob,buyer.
  3. r_L-E-O-P-A-R-D-2003

    Petition - Gissmos in EN2

    Not every gissimo is same, ^_^ It shows that how bad mouth he have ;) It's better to ignore and focus on current game. B)
  4. r_L-E-O-P-A-R-D-2003

    I am Leaving Tanki FOREVER

    nailled it :lol:
  5. r_L-E-O-P-A-R-D-2003

    I am Leaving Tanki FOREVER

    Ok fast leave
  6. r_L-E-O-P-A-R-D-2003

    Tanki Picture of the Day - Have any?

    A pro,Who send pro mults in battle :V
  7. r_L-E-O-P-A-R-D-2003

    Tanki Thinking Challenge

    I was to lazy to participate,Contest came at wrong time.
  8. r_L-E-O-P-A-R-D-2003

    A big event in your life

    Start talking.
  9. r_L-E-O-P-A-R-D-2003

    How to increase FPS

    Kindly look at this topic Low Fps Solution Look at this one also How to raise fps
  10. r_L-E-O-P-A-R-D-2003

    Sandbox CTF 5v5 ?!

    Glitch it happened once before ignore it.
  11. r_L-E-O-P-A-R-D-2003

    Problem with kits in game

    What he said and ^ It won't reduce price,The price of the kit will be same,The kit is available for you because if u buy that u will still save some crystals and will get free supplies.
  12. r_L-E-O-P-A-R-D-2003

    May Holidays are here!

    No micro upgrade sale .-. I cry
  13. r_L-E-O-P-A-R-D-2003

    Let's Discuss Game Balance

    m4 vs m3 that moment B)
  14. r_L-E-O-P-A-R-D-2003

    Bugs and Glitches Reports [Closed]

    Rip Graphic card Try restarting your computer,It may fix it or,change the browser or just restart your computer and play again.
  15. r_L-E-O-P-A-R-D-2003

    Let's Discuss Game Balance

    xD Funny story but sad ^_^ :wacko: :unsure:
  16. r_L-E-O-P-A-R-D-2003

    Let's Discuss Game Balance

    Why parents,Why not mine owns.
  17. r_L-E-O-P-A-R-D-2003

    Hi

    lol lmao
  18. r_L-E-O-P-A-R-D-2003

    Hi

    Perfect example ^(Try play with friends while doing skype,fb etc call. In call with friends,Playing same map=More fun)
  19. r_L-E-O-P-A-R-D-2003

    The Wrong Room

    Interesting story,Looking forward to when u will make more.
  20. r_L-E-O-P-A-R-D-2003

    Hi

    If i was you,I could have join any save the gold,fire/hornet wasp,or any mini games group. and Yeah,I could have join a clan for playing wars and training but we have to give time to clans ;).
  21. r_L-E-O-P-A-R-D-2003

    Hi

    In future as in the previous vlog said,There will be Asl mode,But we have to wait for it ;)
  22. r_L-E-O-P-A-R-D-2003

    What to buy? Which is better?

    Mostly all light format players will prefer Hunter
×
×
  • Create New...