Jump to content
EN
Play

Forum

Jay

Tanker
  • Posts

    569
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    3

Everything posted by Jay

  1. Jay

    TO Mobile Test has started!

    When you have IOS :(
  2. Jay

    Tanki Picture of the Day - Have any?

    First edit I have ever made.
  3. Jay

    Creative League

    My first ever artwork.
  4. You get everything for tier 3, other than flow paint.
  5. Jay

    [Community HQ] now OPEN

    You can check who is online on the forum from the bottom of the homepage of the forum.
  6. I really like the paint, but yea it looks like Mary....
  7. Jay

    [Community HQ] now OPEN

    Imagine if tanki and Marvel teamed up :ph34r:
  8. I feared this day would come. *Sigh* Time to change it .-.
  9. Congrats to all that got spec :D
  10. Yup, all codes are legit. Worked fine for me.
  11. Regardless, thanks :D
  12. Thanks for the 100 containers, Nives. Good doing business with tanki.
  13. Waiting for the PM like
  14. Problem is, it’s only 2:45 PM in Canada, so I can’t sleep it off ;( XD
  15. Yay, Can’t wait for that PM! :D
  16. I just got like 3 pm's keep thinking it was the promo codes ._. @ghost animators @surprises you guys are trolls xD
  17. No, but we will be notified once promo codes are being sent out.
  18. How to scam the system
  19. Just hope for the best, or start uploading again
×
×
  • Create New...