Jump to content
EN
Play

Forum

ToHoYoNTaDa

Tanker
  • Posts

    3 270
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by ToHoYoNTaDa

  1. ToHoYoNTaDa

    Tanki World Records

    Only player with name 'Oufa' : Oufa
  2. ToHoYoNTaDa

    Fun Facts

    Hi, Here you can share any fun fact with us! e.g., Male mosquitoes do not bite, so blame females next time!
  3. ToHoYoNTaDa

    [IND] Indian Players

    I'll try to find it out. ... I am sad to know one of your friend's faded away fro you.
  4. ToHoYoNTaDa

    BLASTER872's Creativity

    Are you really leaving tanki forever bro? Please give me any contact of yours in PM i sent you.
  5. ToHoYoNTaDa

    [IND] Indian Players

    Abijeet ko pehlay say pata hai. Lagta hai us nay hamaen phir dhoka de diya.
  6. ToHoYoNTaDa

    Admit something!

    I admit @HAPPSHOT wrote a good poem.
  7. ToHoYoNTaDa

    How are you Feeling Now ?

    I am feeling so nug 'cause I am under a nug.
  8. ToHoYoNTaDa

    Guys

  9. ToHoYoNTaDa

    Congratulatory post

    Congratulations to an anonymous person on doing an unknown work.
  10. ToHoYoNTaDa

    THE GAME winners announced!

    that's your alt?
  11. ToHoYoNTaDa

    The GAME 2017 Edition - Searching Group

    cooper, do you find all those answers on your own, without anyone's help?
  12. ToHoYoNTaDa

    Bye Tanki.

    Please don't leave, my friend! How can I contact you if you'll not be here, in this forum?
  13. ToHoYoNTaDa

    Farewell I AsifMehmood I Old Memories

    Noooooooo Please don't leave!!!!
  14. ToHoYoNTaDa

    THE GAME winners announced!

    I did write that secret code of my account the previous year. Can I still use it? I have it in my diary.
  15. ToHoYoNTaDa

    ♕ R.G.S Creative Room ♕

    ♕ That is 'Dustbin' sign?
  16. ToHoYoNTaDa

    Admit something!

    You lied. You also use Hunter, zero protection module and a green paint.
  17. ToHoYoNTaDa

    A general guide to tanki online

    And if you wanna get the last rank fast, simply don't use forum.
  18. ToHoYoNTaDa

    The GAME 2017 Edition - Searching Group

    Nice topic, CooperO!
  19. ToHoYoNTaDa

    Flip me for gold - Jan 1st

    Mods please close this topic.
  20. ToHoYoNTaDa

    Assassin (Part 2)

    #Ninjaassasin
  21. ToHoYoNTaDa

    Admit something!

    I admit I am biggest noob in this Universe, ever!
  22. ToHoYoNTaDa

    Discord, slack or chatzy.

    For now, 10 votes are for 'Discord'. 1 vote for 'Slack'. 0 Vote for 'chatzy'
×
×
  • Create New...